Gardengorilla Goes Bush

gardengorilla

Congratulations my friend for your beautiful coin! According to what I saw in the small photos... It will be an amazing coin!!! :wub: I love the koala!!! :P

Now... I am almost sure that your coins will arive earlier thsn I will post, but it seems that all the other dates are already taken! I was thinking that you will see the coins on august 17th, but...

Anyway....

My guess!

August 19th

11:00 am

8.4 kilos!

Thank you for the cointest!!! ;)

Our shipment is in Alaska enroute to Canada's west coast and GG's shipment is in ______ enroute to Australia! I wonder which will arrive first... I tell ya' it's neck n' neck!

Hold on for really nice pics - the mint photos don't do this one justice.

cointest?????LOL!

Our shipment is in Alaska enroute to Canada's west coast and GG's shipment is in ______ enroute to Australia! I wonder which will arrive first... I tell ya' it's neck n' neck!

Hold on for really nice pics - the mint photos don't do this one justice.

Oh, yours is really close! Even I can't wait to see the real pics :D

Ok, I woke up this morning to see my very own coin sold on the Landsharkz site. It is a great feeling for sure!

Here is the Landsharkz version, brushed black nickel:

2tonegg-1.jpg

My versions: silver, copper and two tone are not here yet! Arggh, this waiting is torture!

That mean cointest is still not over. :laughing:

Ok, I woke up this morning to see my very own coin sold on the Landsharkz site. It is a great feeling for sure!

2tonegg-1.jpg

My versions: silver, copper and two tone are not here yet! Arggh, this waiting is torture!

Very nice!!

Darn though I already used up my pick!!!

Woo hoo! I managed to snap one up! (I need to pay closer attention to these threads).

For the cointest (and I"m terrible at guessing these things), how about:

Today (the 14th of August)

14:42 (GMT +9)

uh....8 lbs?

All the while Not laughing at Kat one little bit... No really! :anicute: I just would like to point out it is currently the 15th here already Kat ;)

OK edited to add I missed the GMT +9 hours... tho with no Daylight savings I think it is just +8 now.

Plus to let all know avoid weekends in Perth as your guess, we have no mail delivery on Sat or Sun here. :laughing:

Edited by AlliedOz

Of course, I meant to say "...on Saturdays or Sundays" (with emphasis on Saturdays), sigh. We actually get package delivery 7 days a week here at Misawa Air Base. We're terribly spoiled. ; )

I would be awful to have to sit through a whole weekend, though, knowing you won't be seeing anything until Monday. Auuuugh!

Of course, I meant to say "...on Saturdays or Sundays" (with emphasis on Saturdays), sigh. We actually get package delivery 7 days a week here at Misawa Air Base. We're terribly spoiled. ; )

I would be awful to have to sit through a whole weekend, though, knowing you won't be seeing anything until Monday. Auuuugh!

WOW!!!! package delivery 7 days a week????????????????? WOW!!!!!

Here in Rhodes, on Saturday and Sunday we have nothing, and.. I do not remember I ever had mail on Monday! It is the day they seperate the letters...???? So..... :laughing:

Of course, this may be happening only in my area of the city! I do not know!!!

Oh....Gardengorilla, my friend!!!!! Your coins is fantastic!!!! I love the look of the female gorilla with the hat and the lipstick!!! :anicute:

Edited by GATOULIS

2tonegg-1.jpg

That mean cointest is still not over. :anicute:

great job on these! ...so I read Landsharkz fb page(yes, I'm a fan) something about a 'north american' version... I'm just assuming here, but I take it that means the brushed black nickel? ...the copper and silver are the Aussie version maybe? ...how does one get thier hands on one of these versions? ..sales/trades through you only? ...inquiring minds want to know these things! ;)

btw, did I say great job?!!! :laughing:

2tonegg-1.jpg

What a Cool coin. I can't wait to get it in Copper.

Congrats on an awesome 1st coin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

Oh, My Friend, you and all the others are NOT spoiled enough!!! IMO!!!!

Opalsns

The Landsharkz Version is BRUSHED NICKEL. I did type 'black' in the middle once but thought I'd caught that and edited it out. It looks like Antique Silver in every way shape and form.

OT ... is the brushed nickel cheaper to produce than antique silver? Just curious.

Back on topic and edited to add: Great Job GG..... I couldn't just order one NA version (2 was plenty) and now I'm eager to try to get an Aussie version or two. Curious minds would love to know your intentions.

Edited by Droo

Shazaaaa! They're here! woot!

Delivery Date and Time:

August 17

12:40pm

7.0 kgs

Man, I ripped open that box (and they don't take any chances with packaging!) and checked out each finish, starting with the two tone...I did a happy dance when I saw that copper! And next best is the BN :( but they are all great :)

I then flew to my computer so I could see who the lucky guesser was!

What a great looking coin - maybe they will arrive at 11.00am on 17 August - 7.5lbs

We have a winner! :P Just a Trifle congratulations...send me your address and I'll get one out to you! I will post some pics as soon as the sun comes out (and it will, I see blue skies heading my way...nothing but blues skies..) and you can pick your finish.

I will post sales info tomorrow!

now, back to coin ooogling!

:P I knew it that you would receive it on August 17th!!! :)

Congrats to the winner, congrats for your geocoin and thank you for the cointest!!!! :P

Hahaha me too! That was the date I guessed! However, my time was further off. :)

Congrats on winning Just a Trifle! :) And congrats on a gorgeous geocoin GG!

Thanks for another fun cointest. :(