Do you have a FTF goal?

I was wondering if others had a FTF goal in mind?

For example one of my goals is to get a FTF on a cache for each letter of the alphabet. At this time I only need to get six letters: J, N, O, Q, Y, and Z.

Another goal is to get a FTF for each of the 31 days that would make up a month. FTFs need not be done in the same month or in any order, just have at least one on a 1st of any month, at least one on any 2nd of any month and so on up to having at least one on the 31st of any month. At this time all I need is to get one on the 9th, 10th and 31st of any month.

Again this is for those that like to go after FTFs and see them as a fun part of geocaching.

Tobias

I'm currently going after a FTF each month for a year. I've got an 8 month streak going that started in December.

I know a local cacher, who's been caching for years, who has one every month since he started caching...I can't match that as I missed a couple of months last year.

My goal is a little bit different: to FTF caches that are out-of-the-beaten-path, caches that no other cacher is likely to hunt for. I then watch these caches to see how much time passes before the STF is logged.

The average time between publishing and my FTF is 59 days. The average time between my FTF and the second find is 199 days, and rising. Out of my 12 FTF's, only 5 have been logged by the STF.

My goal as an FTF hound is to meet more cachers and have them join me in the madness. So far, I've teamed up with another group (we even cache together on FTF Fridays in the same vehicle and wait for them to "pop"). It's made us pretty good friends so far.

Now, because of our desire to get FTF's, we've "re-invigorated" some past FTF hounds and encouraged some Noobs (two other teams and a single cacher) to join us. Not as a group, just in the hunt. Now we look forward to seeing each other throughout the week. Much more fun, IMO.