"Hidden" movie cache sites

LukeBelkin

:cool: We are currently wrapping up production on a movie which involves a geocaching/killer setup. I can't give many details on the film, but you can look at www.confusionfilms.com for more information, I play the part of Luke Belkin. Anyways, we are wanting to hide the film throughout the world in a small, fun promotion, due to the nature of what we have here, and I was wondering if there would be anyone interested in helping to hide "Hidden" (the original title of Bloodcache is on the site, but it has been changed).

For anyone interested in helping to hide these for me, it would be very much appreciated, I can provide two copies of the film, one for you, and the one to be hidden for others to obtain it. This is a low-budget film so I can't exactly pay you, but it's all for the fun!

I am new to geocaching but I am totally enjoying it. I am in western Maryland, in a rural area with lots of parks, and would love to hide one for you.

:D Thank you all so much for your support, we have reached 50 now and that is just absolutely fantastic! Also, my wife and I decided to do a search for caches in our location, and last night was our first hunt! It was great, frustrating and just a blast! You really never know where one might be hidden, the first we found right across the street from the office our company runs, and the second was found 300 yards from where we filmed one of the movie scenes.

Again, thank you all, if there are any questions let me know, I'm loving this sport!

How soon will you know who was picked?

Everyone who responded has been picked, I'll even take a couple more if people want to, and I want everyone to remember, you can hide them as you see fit, how you see fit, anyway that you want, as long as its within geocaching regulations. I'm a little sick today, but I will be getting back to everyone shortly. This actual cache will be coming to you all in October, I know it's a little bit away, but time has been flying a lot this year.

Brand new to it, absolutely addicted to it, looking to make a hide. I live NE of Baltimore MD, within 15 miles of PA, and 35 from DE. My first hide will likely be a large with lots of schwag for the whole family. Count me in if you can :D

Edited by baadbobby