Un wanted coins

Team_Merchlinsky

We are looking for any one who has extra unwanted coins . We can use them for are collection or are next event . Also for are event next summer we are placing 25-100 new caches and could use one as a FTF .

Team Merchlinsky

Something of a concern -- do you mean to say "we can use them for our collection..."? In other words, do you meant that you intend to keep some of the coins as part of your personal collection? You're looking for free coins for yourself?

Just want to be clear on this.

We are looking for any one who has extra unwanted coins . We can use them for are collection or are next event . Also for are event next summer we are placing 25-100 new caches and could use one as a FTF .

Team Merchlinsky

Something of a concern -- do you mean to say "we can use them for our collection..."? In other words, do you meant that you intend to keep some of the coins as part of your personal collection? You're looking for free coins for yourself?

Just want to be clear on this.

That's the way I read it too!!

You're looking for free coins for yourself?

Me too!! <_<:D

I've never owned a single one, so I'll take a free one if somebody would be kind enough to send it my way. :D Matter of fact, I'll take a couple dozen or so.

Edited by astrodav

Not worried about typos, but just wanting to make sure that I understand you clearly.

Am I correct in understanding that you're seeking free coins not only for events and prizes, but also for your own personal collection?

Edited to fix spelling. Urg!

Edited to add: I see you edited your OP for clarity, thanks. If you check out the pinned thread at the top of the Forum, that'll give you a list of (approved) vendors who sell coins. If you shop around, you'll probably find some pretty reasonable prices; of course, it depends on your own personal tastes.

Keep an eye in this Forum for coin sale announcements, too. Many vendors post in here when they've got something new coming up. Also, Forum members will sometimes post lists of coins for sale or links to eBay for sales of their own personal coins.

Check out the Trading thread for trade requests; of course, until you actually have extra coins to trade, you won't be able to enter into trades; still, this will give you an idea of what people are looking for so as you come across a coin, you might be able to make a trade for something you want that is no longer for sale.

If you have extra coins for trade, take a look a the "mission" threads. These involve sending coins to other people in the mission (and receiving coins).

Lastly, keep an eye out for "cointests" in the forum. Those are usually fun ways to win a free coin.

With regard to events, it's best to post a link to the event page on geocaching.com. I think you'll have more luck getting donations that way (people won't be afraid that they're sending coins directly into your personal collection that way). If you search the Forum using keywords like "event" and "sponsor", you may also find links to people/companies who specifically sponsor events, whom you can then solicit for a sponsorship package for your event.

I hope this helps!

Edited by Jackalgirl

You're looking for free coins for yourself?

Me too!! :D :D

I've never owned a single one, so I'll take a free one if somebody would be kind enough to send it my way. :D Matter of fact, I'll take a couple dozen or so.

Astrodav, send me your address <_<, I'll send you a coin, you'll need to pay it forward in the future.

Edited by AlienHeads

Are next large event i am working on is another GEO BASH at same location !!!

It is all ready booked and we are going for megga states . For a event of this size and how many new caches will be placed i have to start working on things now all ready.

Mega event status comes with the number of registered attendees not the caches associated with the event. From your last bash it looks like you had 56 logged attendees, you will need 444 more.