Help

The finch farmers

I am looking for someone in the Box Hill’s area of Victoria to grab a travel bug that I have released and have given to a mate that is headed back home to the Box Hill’s area from Ottumwa Iowa (US). This was released to celebrate the wedding of our daughter and a mate from your area. I would need you to communicate with him once he arrives back home to set up the logistics of the hand off or drop off of the bug. I just need someone to get it started in your area. Put it into a cache and send it on its way. Any help would be great. Thanks

The Finch Farmers

Ottumwa Iowa 52501

Thanks for the help!!!!!!

I am looking for someone in the Box Hill’s area of Victoria to grab a travel bug that I have released and have given to a mate that is headed back home to the Box Hill’s area from Ottumwa Iowa (US). This was released to celebrate the wedding of our daughter and a mate from your area. I would need you to communicate with him once he arrives back home to set up the logistics of the hand off or drop off of the bug. I just need someone to get it started in your area. Put it into a cache and send it on its way. Any help would be great. Thanks

The Finch Farmers

Ottumwa Iowa 52501

Thanks for the help!!!!!!

Hey Finch Farmers

I am only 15 minutes from Box Hill

Lawrie