Cointest: Which coin will you get?

Chiroptera

A good idea would be that: You will give the beautiful Nocturnal Geocoin to me :anitongue: Why? The coin is adorable and I love geocoins!!! :laughing:

Great idea, but i posted it already...because....it...IS a beautiful coin :laughing::lol:

Oh, ok, so this post here is not a new post, it is just to add something to my last post: antique bronze Nocturnal Geocoin :laughing:

Aller guten Dinge sind 3....

As I can't decide and as I am too lazy to release many coins in the wild anyway there will be three winners

Seekerfamily with Walpurgis 2006 or Walpurgis 2007 (2006 is really black and smaller - I wear it on a necklace, the 2007 is beautiful as well but "normal size" and looks more metallic - it's your choice)

Sterni2009 as she (if something is "süüüüüß" than I assume a "she") is a new cacher and I know how hard it was/is to get older coins - so a lildorkfish for her (and sorry if you are a man :laughing: )

And as nobody wanted my blue Anthus Laptop :anitongue: I will give away the Morpho Butterfly 2008 to write shop Robert

Send me your addresses through my gc-profile and I hope to be able to go to the post office this week.

As I can't decide and as I am too lazy to release many coins in the wild anyway there will be three winners

Seekerfamily with Walpurgis 2006 or Walpurgis 2007 (2006 is really black and smaller - I wear it on a necklace, the 2007 is beautiful as well but "normal size" and looks more metallic - it's your choice)

Sterni2009 as she (if something is "süüüüüß" than I assume a "she") is a new cacher and I know how hard it was/is to get older coins - so a lildorkfish for her (and sorry if you are a man :lol: )

And as nobody wanted my blue Anthus Laptop :laughing: I will give away the Morpho Butterfly 2008 to write shop Robert

Send me your addresses through my gc-profile and I hope to be able to go to the post office this week.

Oh thank you soooooooooooo much, that makes me sooo happy!!! Cannot believe it!!!! The little cute fish :anitongue: And yes, I am a woman :laughing: THANK YOU!!! Dank dir sehr, Grüße ins europäische Nachbarland :laughing:

OK - 8 minutes left (I will consider all posts until midnight) and already 10 coins that I could give away. Actually there are more but to make the decision easier for me: I'll choose one of the sold-out coins.

Don`make it sooo exciting :laughing:

It WAS exiting :anitongue:

edit: nearly 1:00 in the morning - therefore good night! Gute Nacht - der Fisch ist wirklich putzig!

OK - 8 minutes left (I will consider all posts until midnight) and already 10 coins that I could give away. Actually there are more but to make the decision easier for me: I'll choose one of the sold-out coins.

would that be your midnight or mine :anitongue:

Congrads winners.....ty for a fun cointest!!!

Congrats to the winners :laughing:

Herzlichen Glückwunsch sterni :laughing: Der Fisch is wirklich toll :lol:

Danke für den Cointest

Thanks for the cointest :lol:

P.S: If you don't want your blue Anthus Laptop anymore i would take it :D:anitongue::D

Danke Dark Elf. Sag, kam irgendwas?

Wie, wo, was kam? :laughing:

Danke für den Cointest

P.S: If you don't want your blue Anthus Laptop anymore i would take it :D:anitongue::D

Ach... nichts :D

WOW! Congrats to the winners!! :anitongue:

It was really fun!!! :laughing:

I was quite close with the walpurgis but I choosed the 2008 and 2009!

I haven't seen the 2006 and 2007! Was the 2006 the first one??

I have to search for photos of them so I can see them! :laughing:

You were going to give the laptop geocoin????? Are you sure?? :laughing:

I have seen photosof the coin and it is fantastic!!!

Well... if you do not need it any more... ;-)

Just kiding my friend!!! :lol:

Danke für den Cointest

Ach... nichts :D

Ich versteh nur Bahnhof :D Muss an der fortgeschrittenen Uhrzeit liegen :D

Edited by Dark Elf

Sterni2009 as she (if something is "süüüüüß" than I assume a "she") is a new cacher and I know how hard it was/is to get older coins - so a lildorkfish for her (and sorry if you are a man :laughing: )

And as nobody wanted my blue Anthus Laptop :anitongue: I will give away the Morpho Butterfly 2008 to write shop Robert

Thanks for a great cointest. Will send e-mail tonight

WOW! Congrats to the winners!! ;)

You were going to give the laptop geocoin????? Are you sure?? B)

Just kiding my friend!!! :D

Well, I would have given away a laptop, not the blue and not the red one. But now I have learned that a laptop is something I need in a mathtrade (never did that but maybe the next time...) - so it's better I have them myself :P

I was really sorry for you but at one moment I decided to reduce the possible coins to the sold out ones and after that realized that both wiches would be won by the same user. Bad for you, good for Sterni2009 as I changed my plans.

As I have more 2006 than 2007wiches left and seekerfamily decided to have the bigger one I will let another wich travel. I will put it in a cache and it's mission will be to travel to Gatoulis :) I have found this evil-style- mission in another thread and I must admit, I like it :wub:

the Lildorkfish and the 2007witch were sent to the winners last week, the butterfly will start as soon as I get the address.

WOW! Congrats to the winners!! :)

You were going to give the laptop geocoin????? Are you sure?? :D

Well, I would have given away a laptop, not the blue and not the red one. But now I have learned that a laptop is something I need in a mathtrade (never did that but maybe the next time...) - so it's better I have them myself B)

I was really sorry for you but at one moment I decided to reduce the possible coins to the sold out ones and after that realized that both wiches would be won by the same user. Bad for you, good for Sterni2009 as I changed my plans.

As I have more 2006 than 2007wiches left and seekerfamily decided to have the bigger one I will let another wich travel. I will put it in a cache and it's mission will be to travel to Gatoulis :D I have found this evil-style- mission in another thread and I must admit, I like it ;)

the Lildorkfish and the 2007witch were sent to the winners last week, the butterfly will start as soon as I get the address.

Oh!!! Are you sure??? WOW!!! :D that will be a great mission!!! :D Please, when you do it, let me know so I can watch the witch! :D Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Oh... which thread did you see, and which coin did you see with that mission? :D There are some... :P

Of course some are not travelling anymore, but someone stole them! :wub: Well....

Edited by GATOULIS

WOW! Congrats to the winners!! :D

You were going to give the laptop geocoin????? Are you sure?? :D

Well, I would have given away a laptop, not the blue and not the red one. But now I have learned that a laptop is something I need in a mathtrade (never did that but maybe the next time...) - so it's better I have them myself :laughing:

As I have more 2006 than 2007wiches left and seekerfamily decided to have the bigger one I will let another wich travel. I will put it in a cache and it's mission will be to travel to Gatoulis :laughing: I have found this evil-style- mission in another thread and I must admit, I like it :)

:D:D Congratulations GATOULIS, a witches mission to you :( very nice ;)