PQ's down again?

pppingme

Just copied and tried to run a PQ, hasn't run yet. This used to be fairly instant, now its been close to an hour and still hasn't run.

Several times in the past couple weeks I've had trouble running them toward the end of the day.

They ran fine around this time last night, but not tonight. I found that when I went in and ran the ones I wanted, they normally run within a few minutes. Tonight, it's been over 25 and they haven't run.

same for me, theyre not working somehow atm. I cant even add "My Finds" to the queue although I've not yet 5 queries. Each time i click the button nothing special happens and its not added to the queue... :lol:

in the night I got a PQ, but now I'm waiting since 2hours to get one...

Edited by phanni

Evidently both new and repeating PQs are stopped. (My PQs that run weekly are still waiting.) I guess we wait for a lackey to wake up on the west coast.

The very good news is that, with recent changes, the PQs will get caught up much faster than in the past.

same for me, theyre not working somehow atm. I cant even add "My Finds" to the queue although I've not yet 5 queries.

Unless it has changed recently, you don't see any change when submitting My Finds until it actually runs. So I would bet your request has been submitted and it is waiting for the PQ process to be re-awoken. (And the 5 PQ limit does not stop you from submitting My Finds.)

This is the first PQ issue in a very long time. Seems GS has smoothed out most issues.

This is probably just a server hiccup and will get fixed when someone arrives at work this morning.

They have been very attentive to this sort of issue. Not a huge problem for me today anyway, got stuck with a double at work today AND tomorrow..............

Had mine slated to run today. Didn't have them when I woke up, which is odd. I tried to run it manually, and it said it generated the PQ, but no email and the main PQ page does not show todays date. Hope it's a quick, easy fix.

Have been waiting over an hour for my PQ to run. Also cannot get the My Finds to run. I have clicked on "Add to queue" so many times I lost count and nothing. Normally I have to click on it at least 20 times before it takes .... now I think it's up to 50!!!!!!!!! :lol:

My weekly PQ (which last ran 7/23 00:09) (so was probably near the top of the queue) ran at 7:43 PDT.

Thanks for resuscitating the hamsters.

The hamsters must be walking instead of running. My PQ's, including a new one timer, haven't run yet. I have a big dog here that could get those hamsters really moving. :lol::D

I've noticed that my 4 PQs from yesterday still show as bolded, which means the counter hasn't been reset since yesterday, correct?

They remain bolded for 24 hours. It doesn't affect the daily counter.

Are you sure about that? I don't recall ever seeing bolded PQs remaining when coming back the next day to set up more, but I can't say I'm 100% certain about that.

I thought the bolded PQs indicated that they had been run during during that calendar day's allocation.

Clicking the My Finds button multiple times only puts it deeper into the Queue

So every time you click that button, it re-sets your request and puts you last in line? Useful info to have.

Now, is there any way to change things so we know the request is in a queue? Maybe graying out the button so you don't think that the request was ignored and have to fight the urge to keep clicking it? IIRC, the button used to gray out after you clicked it.

If not graying out the button, maybe changing the "Last Run" status to "Pending" or similar.

In stead of being told about what bold means, I'd rather like to hear about the status of why the PQ's are not running as scheduled! :huh:

Did you ever get your PQ today? And when I say "today" I mean PST :laughing:

Edited by Raine

In stead of being told about what bold means, I'd rather like to hear about the status of why the PQ's are not running as scheduled! :huh:

Did you ever get your PQ today? And when I say "today" I mean PST :laughing:

I got mine about 19:30 GMT - about 10 hours later than I normally get them but tisn't a problem - glad it's back up again :yikes: