Searching for local hunting buddy.

bunglebees

After being a geocacher for a month, most of my family team members have decided they would rather sit at home in the air conditioning than go hunting with me. I like hunting night and day and hard and easy. Hardest i did was a 5 mile trek that resulted in me covered with at least 100 chigger bites that put me out for a few days. I learned my lesson there. Problem is, its just not as fun alone especially since I am a woman. I would like to find another female that perhaps is in the same situation that is located in Oklahoma City. It wouldnt be a problem alternating vehicles and/or navigating, I just want to get some more smilies. I can do nite or day caching. Email me at Rubygriff28@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Edited by bunglebees

Funny! I was going to suggest you hook up with HockaBEE! She loves caching and we have to cache in shifts to keep up with her! Sounds like you are too far away. We are in the KC area. Good luck finding some caching buddies. Makes caching alot more fun! I met all my caching buddies at events...that's my 2 cents.

Steph