Coins for Sale

sunsetmeadowlark

Last weekend my Sheltie was attacked by a large dog. She is going to be OK but until the court orders the owner to pay restitution, I am left with a rather large vet bill that must be paid immediately. Over the next few days I will be offering a number of items on eBay to raise money for the bill.

Included in the first batch are:

Eye of the Tribal Flower Geocoin - Blue/Silver

Eye of the Tribal Flower Geocoin - LE Two-tone

Eye of the Tribal Flower Geocoin - Red/Gold

Dragon Ladon Antique Gold/Nickel Dragon

Dragon Ladon Copper/Nickel Dragon

Dragon Ladon LE Copper Dragon

AE Butterfly Kisses Suncatcher - Copper

Butterfly Kisses Suncatcher - Antique Silver

Butterfly Kisses Suncatcher - Gold

Butterfly Kisses Suncatcher - LE Two-Tone

Butterfly Kisses Suncatcher - Shiny Silver

XLE Butterfly Kisses Suncatcher - Antique Gold

Last weekend my Sheltie was attacked by a large dog. She is going to be OK but until the court orders the owner to pay restitution, I am left with a rather large vet bill that must be paid immediately. Over the next few days I will be offering a number of items on eBay to raise money for the bill.

Included in the first batch are:

Eye of the Tribal Flower Geocoin - Blue/Silver

Eye of the Tribal Flower Geocoin - LE Two-tone

Eye of the Tribal Flower Geocoin - Red/Gold

Dragon Ladon Antique Gold/Nickel Dragon

Dragon Ladon Copper/Nickel Dragon

Dragon Ladon LE Copper Dragon

AE Butterfly Kisses Suncatcher - Copper

Butterfly Kisses Suncatcher - Antique Silver

Butterfly Kisses Suncatcher - Gold

Butterfly Kisses Suncatcher - LE Two-Tone

Butterfly Kisses Suncatcher - Shiny Silver

XLE Butterfly Kisses Suncatcher - Antique Gold

Round 1 auctions are all ending tomorrow! Round 2 auctions have just been listed. Not as many this time but there are some nice ones including my only 3 Tranquilities! These will probably be the last of them for a while. I've depleted my traders and a few keepers so now I need to sit down and seriously think about which of my remaining keepers I will part with.

Beach Sunset Geocoin - Gorgeous!

Guardians of the Night Owl Dreamcatcher Geocoin DARK!

Tranquility Geocoin - BLACK WIDOW Red & Black!

Tranquility Geocoin - DARK GOLD Rainbow Colors!

Tranquility Geocoin - LUXURY Two-tone Metal!

Thanks for looking & bidding!

Oh no! Someone would have to chain me down cause I'd be ringing someone's neck over that! My "neighbors" Yellow Lab mosied on down to my place and jumped Tristin in my own yard. I was actually walking down my driveway with the horsewhip in my hand cause it was the closest thing I could grab when the Lab started to run after Tristin and I started to run but I wasn't fast enough. Fortunately he didn't bit him or anything like that but little Tristin took off to the house and I started to run after the dog. I was so furious, I'm pretty sure I had steam coming from my ears. I ran back to the house and looked up my neighbors number and totally went off, said if that dog ever came in my yard again, I'd shoot it and they were lucky I didn't grab my gun this time but only cause it wasn't within my reach at the moment. Gets my blood boiling just thinking about that kind of thing.

Good Luck with your auctions.

tsun

Oh no! Someone would have to chain me down cause I'd be ringing someone's neck over that! My "neighbors" Yellow Lab mosied on down to my place and jumped Tristin in my own yard. I was actually walking down my driveway with the horsewhip in my hand cause it was the closest thing I could grab when the Lab started to run after Tristin and I started to run but I wasn't fast enough. Fortunately he didn't bit him or anything like that but little Tristin took off to the house and I started to run after the dog. I was so furious, I'm pretty sure I had steam coming from my ears. I ran back to the house and looked up my neighbors number and totally went off, said if that dog ever came in my yard again, I'd shoot it and they were lucky I didn't grab my gun this time but only cause it wasn't within my reach at the moment. Gets my blood boiling just thinking about that kind of thing.

Good Luck with your auctions.

tsun

LOL! I can just picture it! I had my hands full of dogs (picture a short, fat lady doing straight arm weight lifts with 2 big Shelties instead of weights!) and couldn't do a whole lot but Henry used his walking stick and clubbed the other dog over the head with it. Just once but hard and that was enough to break the dogs grip on Briar and send him scurrying for his master. I really think that was the maddest I've ever been in my life. I was shaking and hyperventilating so bad you would have sworn I had just climbed a mountain.

For those wondering, Briar is doing fantastic. The stitches have to stay in for another 10 days but they took her drains out yesterday and said everything looks great. They're having me work her off the pain meds too. She's down to a half dose and tonight will probably be her last one at all because she doesn't appear to be in any pain. She hates the t-shirt she has to wear and spends half her time pulling it off and the other half glaring at me for putting it back on! The only thing I have really noticed is she's much more afraid of other dogs now. There was a mini Schnauzer at the vets yesterday and as soon as she saw it she started trembling and hid behind my legs. :huh: Hopefully that will get better with time but it may not.

I just posted one more new auction too. This time for a trade only Kathy's Coin that is stunning!

I gotta agree with tsun.

We have some aggressive heeler-types down the road and when I walk by I've been charged. So far me stepping in front of my girls and yelling has been enough; at least the owners have been nearby and managed to get them away from us. If those two touch my dogs...well...God have mercy on them, cuz I won't.

T'ain't the dog's fault, but a dog that attacks other dogs is a menace.

Sent you an e-mail, sml.

Round 2 auctions are all ending in a few hours! There are still some great buys to be had! The Tranquilities are at roughly half (or less!) of what I've seen them sell for in the last few months!

How's your pup doing now sunsetmeadowlark? What a horrific story, I can't believe the other dog attacked her while she was in your arms!

I hope she gets over her fear of other dogs quickly!

Good luck with your coin sales!

She's doing great! She went on an all day cache maintenance run with us today and had a ball, especially since she was in the car where we could keep an eye her so she got to go without her t-shirt that keeps her from licking her stitches. She's still somewhat fearful of other dogs, even little ones, but her reaction isn't as strong as it was a few days ago so hopefully she'll get over it.

Thank you everyone who has supported me in one way or another through this! You've cheered me up and helped me make a big dent in the vet bill! I still have some more coins to list but want to get rounds 1 and 2 shipped first.