The Unknown Soldier

Levi-N-Jetgrl

This is my first post :) I am new to caching and loving it!

I'm looking to purchase 'The Unknown Soldier' Geocoin to start my collection. I discovered one yesterday in a cache (my first Geocoin find) and my boyfriend Levi was seriously touched by it , and I know he would like to have one of his own. It reminded him of his Dad. We have his Dads flag displayed in our home and we would like to add this coin to the display. We are sending the one we found on it's way soon.

Where can I purchase one? I had no luck searching. I'm interested in the dual tone one with the colored enamel. Is this a LE one? Can it still be purchased?

Any info would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks in Advance :D;)

Is this the coin with the dogtags? If so, it was from Geoswag company. I am not sure if it is still available. I don't see it on their website anymore.

You might email them and ask them or post to the trading thread in this section. Someone might have one to trade.

Yes it's the dog tag one. Thanks so much, that helps. I will drop them an email and see if they still offer it. Hopefully I can track one down.

THANKS!!! :)

Is this the coin with the dogtags? If so, it was from Geoswag company. I am not sure if it is still available. I don't see it on their website anymore.

You might email them and ask them or post to the trading thread in this section. Someone might have one to trade.

GREAT INFO-THANKS!!! I have just ordered this one - he will like this one as well. I have a feeling I will try and collect as many Soldier ones as I can for a personal collection for his display case we have in our home.

There is always the Fallen Heroes Geocoin project at USAGeocoins.... the coin you purchase is pre-activated and named in honour of an actual soldier. EricK could well activate it in the name of Levi'd dad.

This is the exact one I wanted :D Thanks for this link. I just sent them an email and hopefully they will 'sell' versus 'trade'. I'm so new at this I have nothing to offer as a trade as of now.

I really appreciated this link ;)

I've seen that on GeocoinCollection.com there is someone who has two of the Unknown Soldier geocoins nickel available for trade. If you'd ask that collector kindly whether he / she would be willing to sell you one of those you might be lucky! I think it's worth a try!

This is the link to the coin: Unknown Soldier nickel

Good Luck! :)

Yes it's the dog tag one. Thanks so much, that helps. I will drop them an email and see if they still offer it. Hopefully I can track one down.

THANKS!!! :D

shoot me an email, I might have one hanging around.

You shuld have a message from me ....THANKS!!!

THANKS!!! :D

shoot me an email, I might have one hanging around.