FS: Garmin eTrex Vista HCx w/ 2GB MicroSD and 4 NiMH Batteries

I've upgraded to a 60CSx since I want to get into caching more, so this little guy needs a new home. It served me well on my honeymoon, and the one cache I've gotten around to finding so far (I know, lazy). It has barely been used.

It's in good shape, and only has one minor scrape on the top left corner of the front from when it fell from my car. No scrapes on the unit otherwise, and only very small scratches on the screen. The unit is still under warranty from Garmin for another month or so, but I've never had a problem with it. I also bought it on my Amex, so I could help you get service on it should that be needed after the fact.

The unit is running software 3.0 and chipset firmware 2.3, which I've had the best luck with personally. I'm throwing in (4) Energizer 2300mAh NiMH batteries and a Crucial 2GB MicroSD card w/ full SD adapter. I've also got the original box, printed materials, and USB cable along with the little clip thing, the wrist strap, and MapSource CD.

Looking for $175 shipped insured priority mail via PayPal, but I'm flexible. Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested. Thanks!

" It served me well on my honeymoon"

Read this post and moved on, But had to come back. How drunk were you?? Or, were you looking for the Geo-spot (please post coordinates) LOL

Have a good day and happy hunting

Come on now you all know you were thinking it