Audit Logs - is this a new feature?

When visiting our geocaches 'online' this weekend we have noticed what appears to be a new feature titled 'audit logs' (Just above the pdf print option etc).

Curious we clicked on the link and it opened a log of 'members' that has viewed our cache online and how many times (dated from this weekend onwards)

Has anybody else come across this feature?

Edited by aliandtone

It's great when you have a new cache out and you want to know who's likely to got to FTF!

Found a less pleasant role for it last year. One of my caches got muggled, and a certain cacher had given it way to much attention just before hand. I obviously can never outright prove it was them, but it certainly gave me grounds for suspicion.....

It's great when you have a new cache out and you want to know who's likely to got to FTF!

Found a less pleasant role for it last year. One of my caches got muggled, and a certain cacher had given it way to much attention just before hand. I obviously can never outright prove it was them, but it certainly gave me grounds for suspicion.....

It is a shame for tha reason this service it is not available for geocoins/TB's etc :blink: