Ignoring of Caches

240 Jordy

I know that there is a way to ignore individual caches so they dont' show up in your queries, however is there a way to ignore all caches placed by a caching account?

It would make things a bit simpler when trying to ignore 75 & 100 caches by each account.. :P

if this is possible help would be appreciated.

I think you have to ignore caches one cache at a time. I am not aware of a bulk ignore feature, although I agree it would be useful.

I place about 90% of the new caches on my Ignore List. Gave up finding LPC's and that seems to be the current trend for new hides.

I know that there is a way to ignore individual caches so they dont' show up in your queries, however is there a way to ignore all caches placed by a caching account?

It would make things a bit simpler when trying to ignore 75 & 100 caches by each account.. :laughing:

if this is possible help would be appreciated.

You could filter them out by using GSAK, but that is adding another step in the process.

;) BQ

Gave up finding LPC's and that seems to be the current trend for new hides.

I'm sure it will be obvious when I know but what does "LPC" stand for?

The only filtering method that I can think of is when you run a pocket query you just need to make the overall distance in the area that you are looking at much much smaller. To do that there is a cursor bar that you can move back and forth.

What I want to see is caches on my ignore list not showing up on the map unless I choose to have them shown.

They absolutely are not showing up on the maps any more, and this feature is a couple of months old at best. Or do you mean you would like a feature to be able to see them if you wanted to? To turn them on and off so to speak?