Personal Geocoinfest Coins

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

I've designed a special Back for Geocoinfest 2009, that will be used on some of my new Personal Coins(the front is Secret for now). I know that some people like to have personal Event coins, but the cost can be so high that many cannot afford it. I am making this die available for others to use, if they would like to make their own personal Coins for Geocoinfest 2009. This can be one way to create your own Coin, but still keep the cost down.

I'm having the Coins made with the help of Chris Rake, and they will again be based on the Nomad style Coins. The size is 1.25 inches. Anyone interested in using this die on a personal coin can contact Chris and work out the details(like the Design, Minimum Quantity, and Cost) with him. You will need to work with him to design your own front.

I am not charging for the use of this die, but if you do use it, I would ask that at least one of your coins produced makes it's way into my collection. Feel free to post any questions, or Email me. I had hoped to get this posted sooner, but I end up taking a long time to get through the process.

Geocoinfest 2009 is just over 2 months from now, so there's not a lot of time to make use of this if you would like to do that...

Photos by Chris Rake

Geocoinfest 2009

786ad63e-d95d-4b14-bf4d-fcdffee39b15.jpg

Profile View

d172ce32-bfa9-45dc-9e68-09af181da740.jpg

Die Art, for this side

592de02e-8409-4dd0-98d7-36d1f773c9f3.jpg

Wow! nice design!!! So...this is going to be the one side of your new coin Robert??

And if I see clearly... there are going to be stone variations.... :D

I see a red and inthe other photo...a green one??? :D

This will be the back of a Special Version, The regular coins will have the same backs as the Look Twice Coins(but maybe different colors)

Wow! nice design!!! So...this is going to be the one side of your new coin Robert??

And if I see clearly... there are going to be stone variations.... :lol:

I see a red and inthe other photo...a green one??? :)

This will be the back of a Special Version, The regular coins will have the same backs as the Look Twice Coins(but maybe different colors)

Hmm... so the special version (your event coin), will have this back, and maybe with color variations of the stone??

The other will be like the Look Twice coins... in one of the special colors you used already like the orange.... or you will use this time a blue, green.... :D

Hmm... Can't wait to see the other side! :D

I was wondering.... if you do it like that... the special version to have different back... aren't we talking about a different coin?? if a design is changing .... ??

And... The normal coin will only be for caches?? :D

And if I see clearly... there are going to be stone variations.... :lol:

I see a red and inthe other photo...a green one??? :)

Hmm... so the special version (your event coin), will have this back, and maybe with color variations of the stone??

The other will be like the Look Twice coins... in one of the special colors you used already like the orange.... or you will use this time a blue, green.... :D

Hmm... Can't wait to see the other side! :D

I was wondering.... if you do it like that... the special version to have different back... aren't we talking about a different coin?? if a design is changing .... ??

And... The normal coin will only be for caches?? :D

Bwahaha, you HAVE to wait to see the other side(it's nothing incredible)!!

I guess you could look at it that way(different Coins)...Yes there will be different color stones. Yes the Regular(Cache only) version will come in the colors of the Look Twice Coins. Yes, there might be some new colors.

WOW!!! they are so pretty!!!!!! Bravo my friend!!!! :D

I do not know which one os pretier than the others! they are all so beautiful!!!

Hmm... I suppose the silver is the LE edition..... :D

The place where your name is will have the tracking number?

Why don't you leave your name there and put the number on the edge?? :D

They look great! I like the bronze very much.

That's GREAT to hear, so maybe there is some hope that you like it enough to trade for one of YOUR awesome new Coins??

I'm coming to GeoCoinfest with lot's of these available to trade...

USA Nomad version, in Antique Silver(Blue Gem)

Personal version, in Antique Silver(Blue Gem)

Personal version, in Antique Bronze(Red Gem and Green Gem)

The Nomad version wil also be for sale, but not at the Main Event.

I just happened to stop at a restaurant with the kids to eat dinner and out of Nowhere these coins appeared on the table.

They look so much better in person and it was even better when i turned them over :unsure:

Thank you Mike...I was thrilled to be able to share them with you. I've had a set hung up in my truck where I can glance at them once in a while as I drive, and I'm happy to say that I still love the results. They look different from one monent to the next as the light changes around me.