Oregon useable for paperless multi/puzzlecaches?

Hi! Reading about the Oregon and the paperless caching possibilities, I can't stop wondering about one thing (or did I overread it?).

When doing a traditional cache (and if I found it :P ), I mark it 'found', and it is moved in the 'found' list.

When doing a multiple or a puzzle cache, I have to use other coordinates than the starting point. On my current system (Trimble's programm on my cell phone), I have to enter the coords manually, look for the cache, and, if found, go back to the puzzle/multi to log it.

Can I 'stay' into a cache on the Oregon and enter other coordinates, but still seeing the current info/text, and still be able to mark it 'found' from within the cache?

In short, I'd like to do (and that makes most sense to me): 1) open a cache-description. 2) go to the starting coords. 3) do the math 4) enter the calculated coords 5) go ther 6) search for and find the cache 7) mark _this cache-GPX_ as found...

Thanks in advance!