2010 version of City Navigator?

Well you did, I have 2010.1 but I think they released 2010.2 by now.

But as said before, if your 2009 is working, leave it that way, it's not only the update, you have to use mapsource 6.15.6 and that might bring some trouble, unless you're handy with computers, you can reconvert 2010.X back to mapsource 6.13

Well you did, I have 2010.1 but I think they released 2010.2 by now.

But as said before, if your 2009 is working, leave it that way, it's not only the update, you have to use mapsource 6.15.6 and that might bring some trouble, unless you're handy with computers, you can reconvert 2010.X back to mapsource 6.13

I fell victim to the "newest is best" philosophy. I upgraded to 2010.1. In part, because 2009 tried to lead me into national forest roads as the "quickest" route from Jacob Lake, Az to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. There has been a straight shot, major highway to the N. rim for years.

I also am running Mapsource, 6.15.6. I'd like to go back to mapsource 6.13.5. Is it possible to keep both versions of Mapsource? How would I do that, and, if I install mapsource 6.13.5 will it work with my 2010.1 map?

Thanks.