Garmin Colorado 300 Paperless Problems

g.i.s.

I've successfully uploaded cache info onto my GPS, but the information on my GPS and on MapSource is very limited. It only states the Geocache Code, co-ords, cache owner and cache type.

Ideally, I'd like to include terrain and difficulty ratings, and if not the cache comments, then at least the cache hint, and last found date (or similar...)

I'm a premium member, and am using MapSource.

Thanks!

~ g.i.s.

If you download the caches as a gpx file and put the gpx file into the gpx folder ont eh Colorado, they will show up as a cache.

When you select a cache, press the left soft button to get a description which shows the difficulty, cache type, log, hints and other info.

I've downloaded the caches as gpx, not loc, as a pocket query, but they still only have the basic information; not just on the GPS, but also in MapSource. Is the problem that the caches are being saved in MapSource and on my GPS as waypoints, rather than geocaches? How do I change this - how do I save the information as geocaches, not as waypoints?

Edited by g.i.s.

I've downloaded the caches as gpx, not loc, as a pocket query, but they still only have the basic information; not just on the GPS, but also in MapSource. Is the problem that the caches are being saved in MapSource and on my GPS as waypoints, rather than geocaches? How do I change this - how do I save the information as geocaches, not as waypoints?

MapSource doesn't put all the info on the GPS.

Do what was mentioned before - copy the .GPX file to your Colorado and you should have all the information you need in the caches.