Zip code pocket query= future option

Parboy

Do you think that a Zip code query would be possible to where you could run a PQ for caches in a spacific Zip? I mena not just a radius of a zip but all cacnhes in a zip code zone. If there was a field in the Cache info for the zip.

Not sure how US zip codes are deployed but for Canadian postal codes, that would be impossible.

One postal code can refer to the odd numbered properties on a given street with the even numbered properties having a different code. They do not refer to a geographically definable area.

yeh I did not think of the international issue. So there are just some parts of town or areas I dont want to go but do not want to have them taking caches in my PQ. If I wanted 500 caches North east and west of my Home coords but none south. Perhaps there is a better way.

Experiment with choosing points North of your home. Try them without choosing a day to run. Preview them in Google Maps to see if they cover the area you want and avoid the areas you want to avoid. When you have a center point that works for you, choose a day.

Team Taran

Experiment with choosing points North of your home. Try them without choosing a day to run. Preview them in Google Maps to see if they cover the area you want and avoid the areas you want to avoid. When you have a center point that works for you, choose a day.

Team Taran

Yep. Pick a cache north of you and center your PQ on it. Preview the PQ. Go to the 25th page of the preview. Find the cache that is furthest to the south and see if it covers the area that you are looking to cover. If it is too far, adjust your original center south. If not far enough adjust your center cache north.