The trackable Geocacher's Ring preview

Shandscott

Pre orders = no money now or the other way ? :D

Pre orders have been set back untill Monday. I believe Shelly (who runs the site) will have a sign up pre orders for $1.00. Info about the ring will be sent out seperatley. Money is not paid untill ring goes into production.

Why would you do pre orders when there is no information provided about the specifics of the ring? For example, price. Do you even have samples made?

All the information including ring info, pricing, warrenty info. ect. will be availabe once preorders are ready to rock & roll. Also ring sizers will be available.

Thank you for your interest.

Shannon

I am vary interested in this. I looked into these back in October 2008 and the cost of a nice personalized ring like this was in the $300 range. I didn't think I would get 100 people at that time to be able to get tracking codes for the ring.

I can't wait to see samples, depending on cost and such I will be thinking abou getting one of these.

Mike

It was nice to hear personalization was available at no charge but I believe the trackable at information is required to be a trackable on GC.com (so there should be No Charge). I too am interested to see the price of this item. Very cool concept and certainly won't be the price of the average coin.

Wishing the producers/company the best on this venture. Will be watching.

It was nice to hear personalization was available at no charge but I believe the trackable at information is required to be a trackable on GC.com (so there should be No Charge). I too am interested to see the price of this item. Very cool concept and certainly won't be the price of the average coin.

Wishing the producers/company the best on this venture. Will be watching.

Thank you for you kind response. We are still working on the pricing.

The male rings are BIG. Smaller than a Supper Ball ring but still quite large.

The ring will be between $100- $200 for the lower end. There is so much metal that for a platnum ring will be about $4K. It is definatley for someone with the extra cash.

Gold rings are based on market. (Over $900 an ounce)

Shannon

www.thecacheshack.com

Awesome idea! I hope I can afford one. :D

I hope this might help. This is NOT the final price but it will give you an Idea.

THE CACHE SHACK - CUSTOM RING DESIGN, updated 7/13/2009

Male # 8494 Female # 20178

Stainless Steel $169.25 $158.80

(cannot be resized)

Sterling Silver $237.55 $221.46

Gold-Plated $227.70 $242.70

(cannot be resized)

Sterling Silver/Platinum $379.77 $267.41

combination

10K Gold $1,231.00 $605.84

(based on gold $929.00)

Platinum $4,001.28 $1,653.67

Includes:

* Basestone

* Pantographing TB# on ribbon on side

* Engraving "Trackable at Geocaching.com" PLUS full name on inside of ring.

OPTIONS:

* Encrustment in base stone $31.29

Shannon

www.thecacheshack.com

Edited by Shandscott

Will they be a once only deal, or can more be made later on ? That's something that I might have to talk my husband into getting me for my birthday or something, and that's still 8 months away. :D

Good news!!!! This ring will perminatley be available at www.thecacheshack.com.

If the future, we will have more rings to choose from.

Shannon

www.thecacheshack.com

More ino about the ring:

Ring Quality – Sterling Silver

MTM’s Sterling Silver metal is referred to as “Ultra White.”

The metal is “Firescale free.” Firescale is the red & purple stains that appear on mixtures of silver & copper metals.

Our Sterling Silver has excellent tarnish resistance, increased hardness and less likely to cause allergic reactions.

We do not need to rhodium plate or lacquer our sterling silver material.

MTM’s combination of metals for Sterling Silver is patented – making it a unique product.

Check out this trackable ring that will soon be available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAB2n1V1QrE

MTM Rings - Best In The World

Recognition ...lifts the human spirit.

"What makes MTM's rings the best in the world?" We refer to our answer as the 4W"s

(W)OW - MTM uses a proprietary gold alloy formula that we refer to as Sunshine Gold. This formula was developed for the US Military in order to provide rings that could stand up to that harsh environment. Rings of Sunshine Gold have a unique brilliance, luster and that bright gold color that can only be found in our rings.

(W)ORKMANSHIP - MTM ring artisans have developed and perfected the finest jewelry skills and techniques over 3 generations of dedication to quality. Our reputation for the highest level of craftsmanship, design, and commitment to excellence demonstrated in the 24 Superbowl rings MTM has created, manufactured, and delivered for some of the world's most demanding customers.

(W)EARABILITY - MTM materials and process produce rings of unmatched wearability. Our rings will out last the competition's rings by 30% or more. This unsurpassed level of durability adds lasting value to the ultimate symbol of achievement - Your Ring.

(W)ARRANTY - Because of superior design, materials, and manufacturing capabilities, MTM offers the ultimate warranty. MTM guarantees it's rings to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a lifetime.

Our rings are the finest in the world. Please allow me to help you create a ring award program that will become a lifetime memory of tradition and excellence for your organization.

Thank you,

Shannon

WOW!!!

I had completely missed this one and with that pricing I should never had found it either. My oh... what lovely thing, my precious :blink:

For sure want one but no way I can talk my husband into get me one. :blink: I will just have to drool over pictures and hope to one day at least discover one, as if anyone on this side of the pond would get one. And happens to live so close that I can discover it.

Congrats to a work well done, very nice concept.

grodan Karin