Not another micro 2005... how to track?

pixelbot

Hi,

I've just introduced a new generation of my family to Geocaching and they've LOVED IT. Five kids (and a friend of the family) are all hooked. :-)

On day two, they stumbled upon a Geocaching demo at an L.L. Bean and got even more excited about it... but also wanted Geocoins really bad.

As luck would have it I had run across a cache that had a couple coins in it, so I grabbed them figuring I'd give them to the kids to take back to their home towns to place, and then they can follow their travels.

But...

One of the two coins seems to not be trackable, and I'd hate to have a disappointed kid as a result.

It's a "Not Another Micro!" from 2005 with the number 132 on the top right, and MFB32 on the bottom.

Please help me track it so I can get these girls hooked. :-)

Thanks loads!

Arlo

Hi,

I've just introduced a new generation of my family to Geocaching and they've LOVED IT. Five kids (and a friend of the family) are all hooked. :-)

On day two, they stumbled upon a Geocaching demo at an L.L. Bean and got even more excited about it... but also wanted Geocoins really bad.

As luck would have it I had run across a cache that had a couple coins in it, so I grabbed them figuring I'd give them to the kids to take back to their home towns to place, and then they can follow their travels.

But...

One of the two coins seems to not be trackable, and I'd hate to have a disappointed kid as a result.

It's a "Not Another Micro!" from 2005 with the number 132 on the top right, and MFB32 on the bottom.

Please help me track it so I can get these girls hooked. :-)

Thanks loads!

Arlo

I am not sure this is trackable but if you want i will give you a coin to activate but i will drop it in a cache in Idaho to try and get to the kid in California.

Please send me a email via my profile GC.com and i will give you a number and a code. :D

Thanks for the info. I was bummed I had to have one of them get a cool looking coin that had a mission and was trackable, while the other one had a semi-cool coin with no purpose, but I'll be mailing them some coins of their own to start tracking and doing stuff with.

I'm really hoping that after all the enthusiasm that was generated this week, they stick with it. I'll just have to keep mailing them stuff to keep 'em going. :-)

Cheers,

Arlo

Thanks for the info. I was bummed I had to have one of them get a cool looking coin that had a mission and was trackable, while the other one had a semi-cool coin with no purpose, but I'll be mailing them some coins of their own to start tracking and doing stuff with.

I'm really hoping that after all the enthusiasm that was generated this week, they stick with it. I'll just have to keep mailing them stuff to keep 'em going. :-)

Cheers,

Arlo

The good thing is that the non-trackable one is really cool swag!

Cheers,

Arlo

The good thing is that the non-trackable one is really cool swag!

Exactly what I was thinking... don't be disappointed, you lucked out on the deal.