First Mystery Cache

Right now I'm sitting at 99 caches found. In honor of number 100 I think I'm going to hid a mystery cache.

I order to make it a mystery cache I want to spell out the coordinates using words and then encode the coordinates with two or three simple codes.

I want it to be a higher difficulty rating +3 stars, would this be too hard?

I've done a lot deciphering puzzles. If you want it to be a multi deciphered puzzle. I would either metion that on the cache page or if you want to sneaky have hints they have to figure out to find out it multi ciphered. But I say you should at least have some infomation so they figure out what they sort have to do. It just depends how you feel.

Good Luck,

Creaturecache :D

Right now I'm sitting at 99 caches found. In honor of number 100 I think I'm going to hid a mystery cache.

I order to make it a mystery cache I want to spell out the coordinates using words and then encode the coordinates with two or three simple codes.

Get it published, then listen to feedback from some of the more experienced cachers about whether the puzzle is rated too high or too low. You can post it here too, but difficulty rating can sometimes be quite regional.

QWhy don't you come up something orginal what you are saying has been done about 1000+ times. My second myster cache was one of the hardest in the are because it was orginaal. GL and THINK

cheers