Swag

jamesdxb

I was just browsing geocaching.com and realised there was a forum :(

This is a reminder for all the cachers who attended our event last October and those who do not know that you can still get coins, nanos, TBs and even some cool Bling for your TBs :D from our website www.gulfcachers.com

Those of you who live in the UAE do not have to by online and can just email me and we can arrange other ways of getting the swag to you.

Ive got my caching boots back on and ready to hit the UAE hard again first i will start with my existing caches and maintain them all and will start adding more and more. Lets see if i cant get the Abu Dhabi cachers to Dubai :)

Cheers

Jamesdxb, Tazdxb & Yvesetrex

This is great! i just visited the site recently... in this case no worries anymore... i got some order of swags from other online shops, unfortunately, there is some disputes in delivery, been already one month... still the items was sleeping in postal service.

This is great! i just visited the site recently... in this case no worries anymore... i got some order of swags from other online shops, unfortunately, there is some disputes in delivery, been already one month... still the items was sleeping in postal service.

I have purchased many items from the US and have had mixed delivery "success". I have had packages delivered in less than 7 days and 1 particular package took over 7 months! :D That was after it having been replaced by the supplier as well. ;) I suspect that most of the hold-ups have been at the Qatari Customs rather than the postal service per se. The general delivery period is normally 3-6 weeks - insallah.

Ah, thank goodness that my mail bypasses the customs house! I have two suppliers that usually average a week on delivery so I frequent them. It is really good to know that we have a stock to raid locally! Speaking of that...I have 13 more nano's and 7 special micro's to plant! :)