We're not lost...

KoonsKachers

How about your 2 kids opening a cache behind the tree for the back! Best wishes on your new coin!

I

LYK

I agree. You could do the same image, just add the 2 girls. And don't forget your caching Name , and maybe the year.

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns

I would put the kids on the back but I am hopeless at drawing people LOL. What's the "Focus" picture? Sounds fun!

Umm... we live in KS, so I could maybe do something Kansas related but then, would it be relavent to the front side?

I tweaked it a bit (incl. brightening the green, because my hubby said it was too soft), see what you think now...

Werenotlostweregeocachingcoindes-1.jpg

The outside ring, the tree & the bushes are supposed to be the same shade of green but apparently Corel Paint & Corel Draw are not agreeing on what this shade should look like.

Edited by britpip

The words 'lost' and 'Kansas' put me in mind of The Wizard of Oz! :(

Mention to anyone you are from Kansas when traveling and you hear about the Wizard of Oz. LOL.

I like the new colors, pop out better. I like the idea of the kids though, maybe work on it and see how it goes, any kids around to help with art work.

What part of Kansas are you from?

Kmmlynch

Lenexa, KS-suburb of Kansas City.

Picture this ......

FRONT SIDE....

Same pic, but get rid of the ammo boxes on the sides and near the tree.

britpip = top line

We're not lost, = bottom line

BACK SIDE.....

Same pic WITH the ammo can next to the Tree only.

we're caching !! = top line

2009 = bottom line

Edited by opalsns

The words 'lost' and 'Kansas' put me in mind of The Wizard of Oz! :D

Mention to anyone you are from Kansas when traveling and you hear about the Wizard of Oz. LOL.

Oops. Did I hit on a touchy subject? :(

Not at all, I have always thought it funny that 50 years after the movie it's still what comes to people's minds.

Karen

Werenotlostweregeocachingcoindes-2.jpg

This is what I came up with this morning... The K is for our name - Koons. We have sunflowers in our garden right now, that the kids really love. I came up with the We're not lost... We're geocaching! thing because it seems like every other time we stop to look for one, someone stops to ask us if we're lost. LOL Maybe I should make it in a bumper sticker or a window cling...

Oh & we're in SE Kansas - Girard

Edited by britpip

The words 'lost' and 'Kansas' put me in mind of The Wizard of Oz! :D

I like the new colors, pop out better. I like the idea of the kids though, maybe work on it and see how it goes, any kids around to help with art work.

What part of Kansas are you from?

Kmmlynch

Lenexa, KS-suburb of Kansas City.

Even more tickling is that I hear that too when I tell people I am from Kansas City MISSOURI.

BTW Love the coin.