CACHE HOPPER GEOCOINS

tsunrisebey

I have extra of the blue poison, gold poison, and albino frogs...

looking for frogs from the first sale:

Purple/gold trade made

red/black nickel trade made

torquoise/black nickel trade made

green/black nickel trade made

email at bvnlj(at)msn(dot)com or pm if interested

PM sent and fingers crossed

pm sent to ya : )

Edited by BVnLJ

I had 2 Blue Poison and 2 Golden frogs as well as 2 of the Australian and 2 of the Bora Bora turtles in my cart but when I got to checkout all were sold out and I didn't get anything.

Happily though, this is the first time I've ever been able to even get something in my cart - so I am making progress.

awww...sending you a pm

ok...

I was shut out of ETs and the Albino CH

I think I was able to order 3 gold CH and one Albino

I had thought that once all I had added items and updated quantities to my cart I could continue to shop for other product...I was wrong...

...by the time the gold CH was in the store and I tried to check out everything was sold out

live and learn :)

oh yeah...anyone up for a trade? I need one albino CH; I have an extra gold

PM sent

I need a blue (I typed albino but need a blue) :blink:

sent you a PM in regards to the email you sent me : )

Well I sent one of the purple cache hopper to my sister in Cincinnitti, Oh to sent with her friend to Aussie land...and I received notice today that he has arrived and is settling in to his new cache....

Nyaania Creek Ramble

A cache by SubaRoo

S 31° 55.830 E 116° 04.179

11324.1mi from your home coordinates

In Western Australia, Australia

Inventory

CC Geocoin - Dec 06

3BlindEyes 'Positive Caching' Tag

Cache Hopper Geocoin

I am very excited to see the little guy out on his own.... :laughing:a33bfbde-59e7-4434-90ce-429d8d88645d.jpg

Picture is from the cache site...in Australia!!! Beautiful....

Edited by kdlutz41
Well I sent one of the purple cache hopper to my sister in Cincinnitti, Oh to sent with her friend to Aussie land...and I received notice today that he has arrived and is settling in to his new cache....

Nyaania Creek Ramble

A cache by SubaRoo

Inventory

CC Geocoin - Dec 06

Cache Hopper Geocoin

I am very excited to see the little guy out on his own.... :laughing:a33bfbde-59e7-4434-90ce-429d8d88645d.jpg

Well! I looked it up and that is only 15.3mi from me! She should come and visit me...

Nyaania Creek Ramble

A cache by SubaRoo

Inventory

CC Geocoin - Dec 06

Cache Hopper Geocoin

Well! I looked it up and that is only 15.3mi from me! She should come and visit me...

And you should go and grab that hopper and help him hop along!

Nyaania Creek Ramble

A cache by SubaRoo

Inventory

CC Geocoin - Dec 06

Cache Hopper Geocoin

I am very excited to see the little guy out on his own.... :anicute:a33bfbde-59e7-4434-90ce-429d8d88645d.jpg

|

Yes, most diffinaly !!!how great!! ;)

Edited by kdlutz41

We woke up to a beautiful overcast day on Saturday, a great day for a hike in the hills...the previous Saturday being an October record for Perth at 35C!!!

This really is a great cache for this time of year or maybe earlier since it is now fly season...we had a great hike down to the creek then some great scrambling and free climbing for OptimusCache. The wild flowers were still out so I took pictures until my batteries ran down and then missed taking a picture near the cache!

200.jpg

It was so WINDY!!

201.jpg

204.jpg

In a month, all this running water will be dried up :signalviolin:

wanted to update where the hopper is at :

Hello pretty Hopper, saved you from the jaws of all the African/Asian animals just metres from your location at Taronaga Dubbo Western Plains Zoo in mid west New South Wales (NSW)! We are heading back tomorrow for a second visit so will take you and show how lucky you were to survive! Welcome to NSW in Australia, we are heading on a road trip south to the state of Victoria, to the Great Ocean Road and Melbourne's big smoke.We'll travel home again following the eastern coastline of NSW to the Gold Coast of beautiful Queensland (QLD) where we'll drop the near the airport for perhaps a mystery flight? Hope you enjoy the ride.

http://img.geocaching.com/track/log/a16923...8b350d58468.jpg

http://img.geocaching.com/track/log/08b74e...e5eb5c73cc9.jpg

Edited by kdlutz41

Love the elephant pics Karen, have a safe trip home :rolleyes:

Oh,,,I do wish this was me...but no....I just copied and pasted what the last person that pick up the little purple cache hopper......you know at first I could not imagine letting it go....but to read the other peoples post and to see the sites are really incredible.....I am just so glad he is out there on a great adventure...while I am here in our 3 inches of snow....Nothing compared to Montana ...I am sure.....

Love the elephant pics Karen, have a safe trip home :D

Oh,,,I do wish this was me...but no....I just copied and pasted what the last person that pick up the little purple cache hopper......you know at first I could not imagine letting it go....but to read the other peoples post and to see the sites are really incredible.....I am just so glad he is out there on a great adventure...while I am here in our 3 inches of snow....Nothing compared to Montana ...I am sure.....

ohhhhh, gotcha now :rolleyes: Yup we have a bit of snow here, more serious drifting, been snowed in for 2 days :) I wrapped up the last of the shoveling this evening before dark :D

Just updating again on the little purple cache hopper and his adventures in Australia...

a1692338-57e5-498f-a72e-a8b350d58468.jpg

Little Hopper captured and escaped from Dubbo Goal

Landed in some trouble in Dubbo and ended up in goal, but I saw an opportunity to escape and I took it. I was last seen heading south.

NEXT STOP:

4245bffa-7fa8-41aa-9e57-1cc337030073.jpg

The Great Ocean Road, Victoria, Australia

Little Hopper enjoys looking over her happy snaps of her visits to the wonders such as London Bridge, The Arch, Sentinel Rock, Loch Ard Gorge, 12 Apstles etc. found along the Great Ocean Road, Victoria, Australia

NEXT STOP:

0e0e3ed2-2ae0-4a37-9a9a-1218bcd48cfe.jpg

Hopper at the Grotto, Great Ocean Road, Australia

A perfect view for Hopper hopping at the Grotto, The Great Ocean Road, Victoria, Australia.

This little hopper is having the time of his live!!!! :lol:

Purple hopper does have a little brother, Black hopper who may just have to strike out on his own to Germany....have just finished a geocache in Lubeck, West Virginia, and had to have the help of a Geocacher from Lubeck, Germany for us both to finish ....they would go to the coords and email the the next stage to me then I would go to those coordinates and email their next stage coordinates and then she sent me the final set of coords, so we finished it yesterday...what fun!!! :lol:

Edited by kdlutz41

UPDATING ON :

Little Hopper is stopping at Ibis Creek for a bit....maybe to visit a close by cousin???? and to be close to the ocean for a bit.....

Queensland W 9226.6mi from your home coordinates

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

kingys found Ibis Creek (Traditional Cache)

Great find for GeoKids. Left TB Little Hopper. Farewell Pretty Frog...happy hopping. Thanx for the cache

21b8043a-75c8-4bf9-80d8-04afef47dcf5.jpg

Edited by kdlutz41

setting off the next little cache hopper......on her way to Germany....did a cache with florence74 which required us to work together in order get this cache here in Lubeck, WV and there in Lubeck, Germany!! what fun and so I am mailing the little guy to them to set out for an great adventure with them.

Cache Hopper Geocoin

kdlutz41

Released: Monday, February 01, 2010

Origin: West Virginia, United States

How do Trackable Items work?

Recently Spotted: In the hands of the owner.

Current GOAL: Is on her way to Germany to vist with florence74 and family, maybe see some sites with them, then to set out on her own adventure. Good Luck little hopper.....happy trails to you....

About this item:

The Black Cache Hopper arrived in Germany to go visit caches with Florence74 and family....we work together to get this cache....Lubeck, West Virginia .....to Lubeck, Germany.....

Florence74 took to THE BEACH and dipped....water looks a little cold right now...

9489bb5e-199e-40dd-acf5-4ceffc02d37e.jpg

bbf62538-1a1e-4add-83be-67da2977c91b.jpg

Edited by kdlutz41

Apparently 5 months of Montana snow has gotten to me, cause that beach looks like snow to me :laughing:

However, I think Ms. Karen deserves the Blue Pearl Cache Hopper for being a posting monster here in the thread, thanks for all the updates/pictures with your coins traveling. I'll get that out to you next week.

I think I've given about 4 out so far, lots more to give away over the months :P

tsun

Apparently 5 months of Montana snow has gotten to me, cause that beach looks like snow to me :laughing:

However, I think Ms. Karen deserves the Blue Pearl Cache Hopper for being a posting monster here in the thread, thanks for all the updates/pictures with your coins traveling. I'll get that out to you next week.

I think I've given about 4 out so far, lots more to give away over the months :P

tsun

Thank you so much Steph, I got an email from the Family in Germany , with daughters 9 and 6 and they loved the little guy so much....sent them some other little trinklets with the hopper, some of my kids swim pins from YMCA swimming and Club swimming, so thought it was so cute about them taking the hopper to the Frozen Beach hopefully he will get to go back in the summer...

Launching a coin to go to Portugal :)

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.as...fc-ed2bb8df2931

A Mystery Nutella Version.

Now all I need is a volunteer from Portugal to get this started. I'll mail the coin to you and if you could drop it in a cache that would be great B)

I'll throw a dart at the map next week to see where my next CH activation should go to :)

Nice....I will watch him/her also...

Launching a coin to go to Portugal :D

Now all I need is a volunteer from Portugal to get this started. I'll mail the coin to you and if you could drop it in a cache that would be great :D

I'll throw a dart at the map next week to see where my next CH activation should go to :D

If you don't have a volunteer yet, we'll be glad to launch it from here :D

Launching a coin to go to Portugal :D

Now all I need is a volunteer from Portugal to get this started. I'll mail the coin to you and if you could drop it in a cache that would be great :D

I'll throw a dart at the map next week to see where my next CH activation should go to :D

If you don't have a volunteer yet, we'll be glad to launch it from here :D

The job is yours! Thanks :laughing: I'll mail it out Monday.

tsun

Launching a coin to go to Portugal :laughing:

Now all I need is a volunteer from Portugal to get this started. I'll mail the coin to you and if you could drop it in a cache that would be great :laughing:

I'll throw a dart at the map next week to see where my next CH activation should go to :laughing:

If you don't have a volunteer yet, we'll be glad to launch it from here :laughing:

The job is yours! Thanks :laughing: I'll mail it out Monday.

Thanks :yikes: . We' really enjoy placing it around here!! Already wondering where it will be :anibad: ! Somewhere nice, thats certain.

Edited by FamiliaSilvestre

Launching a coin to go to Portugal :laughing:

Now all I need is a volunteer from Portugal to get this started. I'll mail the coin to you and if you could drop it in a cache that would be great :anibad:

I'll throw a dart at the map next week to see where my next CH activation should go to :laughing:

Wow!! Great idea. Another Tsun coin visiting Portugal :laughing:

I'll be tracking this one in the hope of being able to grab it and help it move along.

Congratulations to FamiliaSilvestre for the (deserved) privilege of starting this odyssey!

And good luck for this tsun's Nutella Cache Hopper!

The blue hopper arrived in Germany....this one was sent as a gift for friend and her daughters, for them to activate...I also slipped in a few pathtags I had received..and my one of my daughters swim metals and USA flag pin, some coins..little iguana ??? is theirs...They are in hopes that more hoppers will be minted again...for purchase.912b7e6f-dffc-46c7-9b3d-122c8b25c9dd.jpg

the black hopper is activated under me and has been visiting caches with them.

I received a nice package from them is last week with Germany chocolate, a geocoin from Germany, postcard of the city, and a frig magnet of Lubeck, Germany

This is a bit late, but better late than never, right?!

Last month, I released my second Travelling Cache Hopper - NUTELLA after having it with me on a few of my own travels. It has yet to move from the cache in which it was placed, but I have high hopes that it will travel far and wide for a bit, and hopefully collect some photos!

I may release a few more, but I need to make more of an effort to actually get out and find some caches. Oh yeah, and that dissertation thing beckons as well! Happy caching, everyone!

Received email to let me know that my cache hopper which is in Australia is now located...showed up in a cache in Western Australia....had not been moved or heard of for 4 months....last drop was in New South Wales.....Yippy Skippy....hope to see new pictures soon!!!

Thanks for trying to do this famjun. I also recently received 2 different little cache hoppers and tried to find some information on them. There's not much out there!

However, one that I received isn't on your list for either minting. It's a dark blue on silver (nickel) with white toes and no gritty backside. Wait...that didn't sound right...but you know what I mean. :P

I don't see blue on your list and it's definitely NOT turquoise.

I also have a green on silver (nickel) with black toes. They are cute little guys...

Edited to say...

After taking some photos for famjun, I see that they both have the gritty (textured) metal. (Couldn't see that at all on the blue one with my naked eye.) I think I have a Blue Poison Dart but I don't know about the green one. It does have the textured metal, kind of a lime green color with black toes and eyes.

Edited by Nikon-ing

I just found out that my Cache Hopper actually is the Mythical Nutella version. That's great as I like this one the most. However, people have sent me photos of their Cacher Hoppers that are not listed above. So here we go:

Later Mint(s) (with gritty texture underneath)

On Sale: 2010 till now

Versions: unknown

Number of coins for each version: unknown

Photos:

limegreena.jpgdarkblues.jpgredhopper.jpg

Versions:

Cache Hopper - Lime Green (Nickel)

Cache Hopper - Dark Blue (Nickel)

Cache Hopper - Red (Gold)

Are these ones still around? Where do you buy them?