CACHE HOPPER GEOCOINS

tsunrisebey

Thanks for hanging in there with me :mad: I'm probably the luckiest geocoin vendor to have such a loyal group of coiners!

I believe the tentative date for the next sale is Sept. 1st, cause we need admin, the programmer and everyone to be around to watch this when it's tested for the last time but don't quote me on that date quite yet.This should be plenty of time to get whatever needs to be wrapped up, finished. Shoot by then, the ET's will be in and maybe even some more Neptunes.

Ok, off to pack some delicious frogs.

tsun

Well, I missed it, but I was after the albino, so it's all good. Trust me, tsun, we'll hang in there, if only because you give us real time feedback. I'm still waiting on a coin from a vendor that went out of business, so just knowing that we will eventually get what you promise is head and shoulders above others. Keep us posted!

Someone wake me up from this nightmare!

Ok, I ust got off the phone with Admin. and let's just say I totally went off for a good 20 minutes while they sat there in silence and listened. I've been patient, you've been patient and I couldn't take it anymore with being polite and understanding.

To make a long story short, there is a communication problem between them and me; meaning they fail to let me know what's going on so I can get things changed to either delay a sale or get a new newsletter out to let people know what's going on. The programmer working on the cart is done but only on the "tester" site which no one bothered to tell me about after 3 emails of asking them if it was ok to get out a sale date. So sale time comes and we get the usual; crash.

There won't be any more sales until September so they can test this last fix which literally will be the last one before we scrap this real time cart system. They have been made very aware that they need to let me know of every little step they are making.

Some of you may ask why I am still working with them and the answer to that is; right now they have to fix everything pretty much for free, if I were to switch to another hosting company, I still need the store fixed but I'd be charged a couple thousand to have it done and I don't have that kind of cash nor do I want to fork it over for something that isn't my fault if you know what I mean. So I'm truly stuck for right now.

Right now, no one is more ticked off than I am, this has become a joke and maybe I should ust stop here so I don't totally ruin the rest of my evening.

Sorry folks...

tsun

Oh yeah, I got the Nutella up before the site crashed, so the other 3 never made it on to the site.

I'm telling ya there are fewer glitches if you just send me an invoice and ship the coins to me! :mad: no site crashes, no phone rants. no headaches, no problems! :ph34r:

sorry to hear you had a long day... hope it gets better!

Hot darn! I was geared up for 8:30am....it's 7:30 am now but in Western Australia and I had even thought of that a couple days ago but ignored myself...so the sale is over. And I was up too listening to the garbage truck outside.

Anyone got a trade for a nutella version....I will trade my personal...

I got u covered GG :mad:

Steph, I thought I was just slow and was disappointed to not get a hopper tonight but really appreciate your immediate feedback. It's that kind of customer service that makes us all keep coming back to your store (AND THE GREAT COINS TO).

it's to late to let tonight's sale stress you out any more, shut your computer off for the rest of the night and take a nice long hot bubble bath. Or better yet go visit your new puppy.

I'm looking forward to this sale. I just got home from a long night of work, and I'll be watching for them in 10 minutes. Thanks!

:ph34r: I think you misread something somewhere. The sale was four and half hours ago. And only the Nutella made it to the site. Those are sold out. :anibad: Tsun said she hoped to get the rest up sometime near the beginning of September, once the people working on her shopping cart problems get their heads outa their... Well, yeah. :mad:

I'm sorry to hear that you have so much trouble with your site :blink:.

And this makes me doubting if I should bug you with my problem or not :ph34r:.

But I would like to have also the opportunity to add some little hoppers - and all the other beautifull coins you (are going to) make - to my collection ...... but I still can't access the site ;).

Although I must say that my boyfriend doesn't mind this too much ... this way I can't get us bankrupt on your desings :mad:.

But I'm not willing to follow that aproiche :anibad:

I will have extra of the teal, green, and black. I was not able to get a red/black nickel hopper, which was my favorite out of the bunch! Does anyone have an extra of that...so I can release it, of course... :mad:

I would be interested in the teal, green, or black cache hopper if you still have them. One is enough - color does not matter as I am trying to collect Tsun's coins. I have an extra Nutella from yesterdays sale...still not sure how I got through as I have not been able to access the website for the alst two sales. Contact information is pastor_B at geocaching dot com (Bryan)

I will have extra of the teal, green, and black. I was not able to get a red/black nickel hopper, which was my favorite out of the bunch! Does anyone have an extra of that...so I can release it, of course... :blink:

I would be interested in the teal, green, or black cache hopper if you still have them. One is enough - color does not matter as I am trying to collect Tsun's coins. I have an extra Nutella from yesterdays sale...still not sure how I got through as I have not been able to access the website for the alst two sales. Contact information is pastor_B at geocaching dot com (Bryan)

Email sent, although I only have the teal/black nickel left...

Didn't you say these were going to be a stock item? :mad: I don't think we're gonna let that happen!

I happened to be home when the last sale started, I was on my way somewhere when I checked the computer "oh shoot, quick load tsuns page" "load it?" "load?..." "Guess us obsessed folks, in a frenzy, brought her site down again :mad: " Stopped hitting refresh and went out wherever I was headed.

Oh well, if we ever let them become a stock item, I'll have to grab some then! Sorry about the site troubles :mad:

Edit: I scrolled up and read that it's problems with the site people :mad: I'm so sorry for all the stress :mad:

Edited by ThirstyMick

Sorry all, been so busy and then on a mini-vacation, I totally forgot to send the newcodes off to Eric. I promise to have them sent in by end of week.

Just let me catch my breath and get unpacked and prepare for my new puppy's arrival.

I'll get emails and everything answered hopefully sometime this week, just got lots on my plate and everyone pulling me in different directions.

tsun

Sorry all, been so busy and then on a mini-vacation, I totally forgot to send the newcodes off to Eric. I promise to have them sent in by end of week.

Just let me catch my breath and get unpacked and prepare for my new puppy's arrival.

I'll get emails and everything answered hopefully sometime this week, just got lots on my plate and everyone pulling me in different directions.

tsun

Take your time and get settled in, have some fun with the new puppy. :mad: Activation codes can wait a few more days as the hoppers get aquainted to their new homes. :mad: Temporary homes, of course! :mad:

I said I would release one, and I have it almost ready! I just need to make a travel card for it, and off to the wild it goes.

Here is the page: Cache Hopper - Adam

But this little guy is offering a challenge to all of you! Read his mission for details, but in a nutshell:

If he finds another wild cache hopper in a cache, then I will release another cache hopper into the world, etc.

So get those cache hoppers hoppin, and let's populate the caches with frogs!!

I said I would release one, and I have it almost ready! I just need to make a travel card for it, and off to the wild it goes.

But this little guy is offering a challenge to all of you! Read his mission for details, but in a nutshell:

If he finds another wild cache hopper in a cache, then I will release another cache hopper into the world, etc.

a most excellent mission! well done! :unsure:

:blink:

Hey I like this idea .... we have to attend a funeral this morning, but am going to activate and release a "girl" nutella hopper today so Adam can have a girlfriend. Maybe they should all be connected together when they meet and he can have his own little harem ; ) (I'll post later on today a link to ours)

I've given up hope of ever getting a cache hopper............ :blink:

The other three versions (the poisonous ones) are planned to go up on Tuesday at 430pm Mountain time. :)

Well, even if you are able to get to a computer at sale time (which I am not), not enough are produced for everyone to buy one who wants one. But thanks for letting me know.

Now I give up on trying to get me one of these beauties. And by that I mean getting any of tsuns lovely nicely designed geocoins. I have two earthturtles, one blueish and the green edition for christmas but getting any of her other seems hard. I love these hoppers and would like to trade even if I don´t have anything nice left to trade. My fiabuscats are sold out/traded out now. I guess I have to wait until I make our 3rd personal sometime soon. :(

Good luck to you tryers out there.

grodan Karin

I've given up hope of ever getting a cache hopper............ :D

The other three versions (the poisonous ones) are planned to go up on Tuesday at 430pm Mountain time. :P

Well, even if you are able to get to a computer at sale time (which I am not), not enough are produced for everyone to buy one who wants one. But thanks for letting me know.

It's not worth getting frustrated over. This is a coin that will be minted for some time. Unfortunately, I have to mint them in smaller runs because the majority of my funds are sitting on GFC coins and I just can't afford to mint as many coins as everyone would like. These are meant to be for fun and I am putting in another order this week. I run cointests on my blog and on my Facebook Page, if you check in here and there on those, you could win a coin much like others already have. The only thing I'm not currently on is twitter :( In the end, it's only a coin.

tsun

Great to see some coin releases! Just a fair warning, after I get a few sales under my belt for the Cache Hoppers, there will be some cointests for people who have released coins. We're going to have aot of fun with these guys!

tsun

Just a reminder that the Golden Poison Dart, Blue Poison Dart and Albino go up for sale at the same time as the Earth Turtle Oceania's (Sept. 1st - Tuesday at 4:30 pm Montana time which is MST -same as Denver, Colorado. My store has a date/time stamp that shows the day and time in Montana :()

Edited by tsunrisebey

Great to see some coin releases! Just a fair warning, after I get a few sales under my belt for the Cache Hoppers, there will be some cointests for people who have released coins. We're going to have aot of fun with these guys!

tsun

Just a reminder that the Golden Poison Dart, Blue Poison Dart and Albino go up for sale at the same time as the Earth Turtle Oceania's (Sept. 1st - Tuesday at 4:30 pm Montana time which is MST -same as Denver, Colorado. My store has a date/time stamp that shows the day and time in Montana :P)

I don't think these are being released. I see a total of 3 documented in this thread and one of them is yours!

Sale date and time: September 1st (tuesday) 4:30 pm Montana time (MST) or same as Denver, Colorado time.

Time conversions:

Eastern: 6:30 pm US, Central 5:30 pm US, Pacific 3:30 pm US

World Conversions: Austrailia, Tasmania September 2nd, 8:30 am * Lisbon, Portugal September 1st, 11:30 pm * London, England September 1st, 11:30 pm * Zurich, Switzerland September 2nd, 12:30 am.

Edited by tsunrisebey

tsun

Just a reminder that the Golden Poison Dart, Blue Poison Dart and Albino go up for sale at the same time as the Earth Turtle Oceania's (Sept. 1st - Tuesday at 4:30 pm Montana time which is MST -same as Denver, Colorado. My store has a date/time stamp that shows the day and time in Montana :P)

I don't think these are being released. I see a total of 3 documented in this thread and one of them is yours!

Mine is released and currently in Tour of the Campgrounds cache GC1JJ4P; it's goal is to go to Helena, MT to "meet its maker" - not in the teminal sense; then my hopper is off to see the world; my philosophy: keepone, trade one, release one

ok...

I was shut out of ETs and the Albino CH

I think I was able to order 3 gold CH and one Albino

I had thought that once all I had added items and updated quantities to my cart I could continue to shop for other product...I was wrong...

...by the time the gold CH was in the store and I tried to check out everything was sold out

live and learn :blink:

oh yeah...anyone up for a trade? I need one blue (or aqua) CH; I have an extra gold

Edited by Pastor_B

I have extra of the blue poison, gold poison, and albino frogs...

looking for frogs from the first sale:

Purple/gold trade made / thank you Craig, will mail yours out once I receive it : )

red/black nickel trade made thank you : )

torquoise/black nickel trade made

green/black nickel trade made

email at bvnlj(at)msn(dot)com or pm if interested

Edited by BVnLJ

ok...

I had thought that once all I had added items and updated quantities to my cart I could continue to shop for other product...I was wrong...

...by the time the gold CH was in the store and I tried to check out everything was sold out

oh yeah...anyone up for a trade? I need one albino CH; I have an extra gold

PM sent

ok...

oh yeah...anyone up for a trade? I need one blue CH; I have an extra gold

PM sent

Edited by Pastor_B