Batch Loading in NUVI

Is there a way to load more than one Cache at a time into a Garmin Nuvi. I like to use a Nuvi to get me to the general location and then use my handheld one to find the cache. However, I would love to be able to do a batch load into the Nuvi. Any suggestions?

Is there a way to load more than one Cache at a time into a Garmin Nuvi. I like to use a Nuvi to get me to the general location and then use my handheld one to find the cache. However, I would love to be able to do a batch load into the Nuvi. Any suggestions?

:P

What I do is run a Quire (not really necessary) Then open it with "EasyGPS" and send it to my Nuvi (255W).........this works for me, I just did a round trip to Oklahoma, Texas, and back (Yuma, AZ) loaded caches for a couple of towns in OK, added a bunch for Lukenbach, TX, and a few for Lordsburg, NM.They All popped up right where they were supposed to be!......for the paperless thing I load the same quire into my Plam (m500) (cachemate)

Edited by GIDEON-X