Multicache question

Boneman65

Today I set off on finding a multicache for the first time. I have located the first of the five stages and retrieved the coordinates for the second stage. Am I somehow supposed to log that I found the first stage? And if so, how?

Thanks.

Actually you can write a note indicating that you have found Stage 1 and are planing to work your way through the remaining stages as time permits. As the previous poster indicated, you only log a find at the final after having signed the log.

I like to hide multi caches. We have a pair of local cacher who don't use a GPS. They generally only find one stage per visit to the area. They usually have to go home and print new maps for the next stage. They initially post a note, and then keep updating the note (complete with dates) till they complete the multi, at which time they log the find. I look forward to any find log, but reading about their adventures over time is a special treat.

Today I set off on finding a multicache for the first time. I have located the first of the five stages and retrieved the coordinates for the second stage. Am I somehow supposed to log that I found the first stage? And if so, how?

Thanks.

Actually you can write a note indicating that you have found Stage 1 and are planing to work your way through the remaining stages as time permits. As the previous poster indicated, you only log a find at the final after having signed the log.

I like to hide multi caches. We have a pair of local cacher who don't use a GPS. They generally only find one stage per visit to the area. They usually have to go home and print new maps for the next stage. They initially post a note, and then keep updating the note (complete with dates) till they complete the multi, at which time they log the find. I look forward to any find log, but reading about their adventures over time is a special treat.

While notes for each stage are not necessary for a multi-cache you find in one afternoon, they are particularly helpful for very difficult multi-caches than may take several attempts and/or days to complete.