K-9 GSD Geocoin

Laval K-9

Our geodog Wyatt Earp is very happy to announce its new personal coin. He received the coins just in time to bring them to the MWGB next week.

You probably wonder what the coin looks like. ;) Well, the only problem is that he already put the packages in its backpack and is eager to go to Ohio. :anicute:

WyattEarppost2.jpg

I will try to bribe him so we can show you the coin before we hit the road B)

For the moment, all I can say is that the coin is trackable and has its own icon.

And, as a dog lover, I really like this coin. :D

I tried to beat Wyatt to the 2 boxes he forgot to put in its backpack but, here he was laying comfortably on them :P

wyattcoin2.jpg

Don't worry doggies and kitties, he will have to eat later on and I'm pretty sure he will forget about those boxes and I will be able to get my hands on the coin :P

You're lucky, Wyatt just went for a walk with Mr. K-9 so I had a chance to look at the coins :P

Here they are...

4wyatt.jpg

The back...

wyattGSDantbronze_bk.jpg

From what I heard Wyatt ordered 250 coins.

100 Antique Silver

100 Antique Bronze

50 Antique Copper

10 Polished Gold

He will be trading and selling the Silver and Bronze. He is keeping the Copper for special trades and the Gold for very special occasions :)

Thanks for looking!

Woof Woof

:P

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i don`t wanna make you all jalourzzz or anything but i really REALLY must tolk to WYATT..........

yesterday i had a envelope from canada and i was wonder what it was so i sniff and sniff and i was like ....

WHAT I SMELL WYATT :):)

so i open the envelope as my mam was`t home and i could`t wait till she was home sorry :P:P

well fookzzzzzzzzzz there it was my SWEET HANSUM FRIEND did come over for a VISIT JAAAAAAAAA A REAL VISIT B):D:D:D

wyatt002.jpg

I WAS SO SO SO HAPPY but my mam did a very bad bad thing........

the thing is that she had a family day today and i was happy that she was out the house so WYATT and ME could`t play in the house but mam did come home and she said : Lorca come on we go finish a cache serie and i was in so doubt but as WYATT and ME wanted to play i said oke we go with you.........

now the bad bad part of mam ............

when we did come home from the cache WYATT and ME fall a sleep and mam did pick up WYATT and put him by his own house.........

see what she did with WYATT...............

lavalwyatt003.jpg

WYATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT DON`T YOU WORRY THAT YOU GONNA STAY THERE BECAUSE MAM MUST WORK TOMORROW MORNING SO :lol::(:D

CLAIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THANKKKK YOU SO SO SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH for SENDING ME WYATT WE HAVE SO MUCH FUN TOGHTER I CAN`T STOP LAUGHING WITH WYATTTT :D:D:D

lady you really REALLY ROCK that you did give me your HANSUM SON :D

You're lucky, Wyatt just went for a walk with Mr. K-9 so I had a chance to look at the coins :D

Here they are...

4wyatt.jpg

The back...

wyattGSDantbronze_bk.jpg

From what I heard Wyatt ordered 250 coins.

100 Antique Silver

100 Antique Bronze

50 Antique Copper

10 Polished Gold

He will be trading and selling the Silver and Bronze. He is keeping the Copper for special trades and the Gold for very special occasions :rolleyes:

Thanks for looking!

Woof Woof

:D

Ask Wyatt to save me either an Ant Silver or Ant Bronze that I can buy from him when he returns :laughing:

I Love love love these coins. I have been resisting mightily buying coins right now but I really really want one! Can't make the geobash, if you have one you could sell please contact me.

Gosh I love those big handsome dogs, the photos have been so much fun!

Alicia in WA

and or course Pepper and Tucker my geodogfurkids

We are back from the MWGB and still have a lot of coins to offer.

There are two versions for sale Antique Silver and Antique Bronze.

wyattGSDantsilver_fr.jpgwyattGSDantsilver_bk.jpg

wyattGSDantbronze_fr.jpgwyattGSDantbronze_bk.jpg

The coin measures 50mm high and 3mm thick.

They are trackable at geocaching.com and have a custom icon.

Coins are $10 each (US$).

Shipping to Canada and US will be $2.25 for the first coin, and $.50 more for each additional coin.

Shipping to all international destinations will be $4.25 for the first coin, and $.75 more for each additional coin.

If you would be interested to order coins, send us an email to claudelatour@videotron.ca with the following information:

Caching Name:

Mailing Address:

Paypal Email Address:

Versions and Quantities of Coins:

In the subject of the email, put K-9 GSD geocoin.

Some of you already contacted us, we’ll reply to you soon.

Thanks for your interest!

I would love to trade for one of the rare copper trade coins.

I have 22 copper coloured worldcaching - ocean or 20 worldcaching- volcano or only 18 left of the copper worldcaching - desert coins

There were only 25 minted of the copper colour in each of the three designs and I ONLY trade for them or give them away.

We have a 18 month old Golden retriever and my son would love this coins.

Interested in a trade ?

Ruff

We got our GSD coins in mail today, they are wonderful! Thanks so much for giving us another chance to add these to our Geodog Geocoin collection! It was great meeting Wyatt and you at MWGB.

Thanks PaRacers! Glad you like the coins. Until we meet again, take care! :anibad: