Moon Dipper Geocoin - On Sale Now!

Zelanzy

Update: I will be attending geocoinfest, there was one vendor spot left. So this coin and my Moon Dipper coin will be sold there. Anything leftover will be sold online. I will just be selling the 2 coins at the festival, 650 total, I'm grassroots baby!

Mint Run 1

70 copper with warm gray clouds

70 gold glow with epoxy coating

70 antique silver with no enamel

40 zelanzy zedition to be revealed at festival

Edited by Zelanzy

Some better pics of the ones I'm taking to gcf. I'd post fronts and backs of all but I'm still getting the hang of taking closeups and they didn't all turn out so well! And I think these are a bit too high res...and I think next time I won't let my son drop, scratch and bang these on things :blink:

Also I created a facebook fan page (it will be where I give updates, post photos, etc): http://www.facebook.com/pages/zelanzy/272486720400 The, not previously released, original hand drawn artwork has been loaded there. Enjoy!

copperFront.jpg

asFront.jpg

asBack.jpg

goldFront.jpg

glowFront.jpg

glowBack.jpg

Edited by Zelanzy

Update: I will be attending geocoinfest, there was one vendor spot left. So this coin and my Moon Dipper coin will be sold there. Anything leftover will be sold online. I will just be selling the 2 coins at the festival, 650 total, I'm grassroots baby!

Mint Run 1

70 copper with warm gray clouds

70 gold glow with epoxy coating

70 antique silver with no enamel

40 zelanzy zedition to be revealed at festival

Would you consider holding a few aside for those of us who can't attend? (I'm on the other side of the planet, as are all the AUS folks.) That way, if you sell out at Geocoinfest, we're not left out of the fun?

Edited by Jackalgirl

I will not be taking reservations. I'm so sorry but my time is very limited due to running for public office this election cycle in addition to being in grad school in addition to being a new dad in addition to working full time. If I receive the coins ahead of schedule I will be running a small sale online to help fund my GCF trip. I will give a few days heads up in this post if that were the case.

Now...that said, I openly admit to having a soft heart, feel free to email me at zelanzy at gmail dot com and we might be able to work something out! But please first try to get a geocoin buddy to purchase for you at gcf.

Thanks everyone, I've gotten a lot of great support from you all through pm's, emails, and this thread.

The mass production run is complete. Zelanzy Zedition Revealed! Yes...its bright. I will be running an online mini sale soon (to help raise some funds for GCF).

1. 2.

3. 4.

1. gold glow, epoxy coated (so smooth)

2. black nickel, and bright colors

3. copper with warm gray moon

4. antique silver with no enamel

FinalMDFront_web.jpg

FinalMDBack_web.jpg

Edited by Zelanzy

The mass production run is complete. Zelanzy Zedition Revealed! Yes...its bright. I will be running an online mini sale soon (to help raise some funds for GCF).

1. 2.

3. 4.

1. gold glow, epoxy coated (so smooth)

2. black nickel, and bright colors

3. copper with warm gray moon

4. antique silver with no enamel

FinalMDFront_web.jpg

FinalMDBack_web.jpg

"Zelanzy Zedition Revealed!"

Is that number 2? They are all great, that might be my favorite now...Will you be trading any of these? I look forward to seeing them in person!!

Yes I am very happy with them. Actually I kinda wish I epoxy coated them all but I'm trying to keep the cost of the non-epoxy ones (all but the glow) at 8 bucks. the glow/epoxy is 9, because both glow and epoxy add to cost.

Oh and the ZZ's (limited edition, never to be minted again, zelanzy zedition, the BRIGHT one) will be 8 too, never been a fan of seeing them priced higher. I am also not a fan of the "fastest trigger finger" getting them. As such the ZZ (bright one in BN) will be only available in a set of 4 online (or in a set of any 3 at GCF). The logic being: I feel my strongest supporters should be entitled to the LE ones above all else.

Thanks everyone, these really did turn out so much better that even I imagined. My 6 sample coins have been activated and will be available to fondle and be discovered in SLC :blink:. (Assuming that is allowed, the 6 sample coins have the oakcoin icon the 250 mass production ones have the custom icon in post 55).

Edited by Zelanzy

These landed, loading a few for sale in a little bit to test site. If everything is working fine I will be running a small online sale Wednesday September 23rd at 4pm Central Time USA.

On Wednesday: I will be selling 10 sets (4 coins for $33 + shipping, this includes the 3 RE and 1 ZZ) and 30 singles (10 of each RE). The rest will be going to GCF with me.

Stats: 1.5" tall oval, 3mm thick, custom icon.

Mint Info: 70 of each RE (copper, glow, antique silver) and 40 ZZ (bright)

They are not in oakcoins database yet, but they are working on it. Everything should be good to go soon!

Here are some better pics of the ZZ to hold you over.

ZZ-MD-front.jpg

ZZ-MD-back.jpg

Edited by Zelanzy

Mine came in today. Fast shipping!

I really like them. A good clean, crisp, heavy coin! Very pretty.... they make me smile.

Now to check out the glow feature! :)

Thanks again for the order! Hold it by a bulb first, how much it glows after that really suprised me! Still have some left folks! Z

ATTN: a mini coin test to celebrate the release of moon dipper begins now!

I just activated one ZZ Moon Dipper. The first person to tell me the last digit (could be a number or letter) gets a free ZZ! I will ship an unactivated one of course.

Good luck!

Edit: thanks howl, each person gets 1 guess! if interest is low and no one guesses I retain the right to revise this policy!

Edited by Zelanzy