Moon Dipper Geocoin - On Sale Now!

Zelanzy

Beautiful Coins, wish i had the available funds to get them but I have to save some money for GCF...

As for the cointest, my first guess will be 'X' which NWCrew wanted but left for others (Thanks NWCrew) and my second guess would be 'J'...

Good Luck everyone!!!

Save on shipping and get them AT geocoinfest!!! I will be there with this coin in a vendor booth, look for banner :) Edited by Zelanzy

Beautiful Coins, wish i had the available funds to get them but I have to save some money for GCF...

As for the cointest, my first guess will be 'X' which NWCrew wanted but left for others (Thanks NWCrew) and my second guess would be J'...

Good Luck everyone!!!

Ok so the letters below in RED BOLD are taken:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Soooooo I'll make a guess... hmmm.... I'll take J

CF30

hehe J was already taken. :-P

As for the cointest, my first guess will be 'X' which NWCrew wanted but left for others (Thanks NWCrew) and my second guess would be J'...

Good Luck everyone!!!

Ok so the letters below in RED BOLD are taken:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Soooooo I'll make a guess... hmmm.... I'll take J

CF30

hehe J was already taken. :-P

Ah RATS!!! :D I musta missed that one.

Ok, fine! I'll take Q :)

And I since it seems that everyone is choosing two letters.

:PB):)

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

After a statistically anomolistic cointest, R wins! The last selected letter! Congrats aka Momster!!! Please PM me your address.

And thanks for helping crows feet, send me your address, I'm sendin ya something too.

zzcointest.jpg

Whoa! Thank you, Zelanzy! I'm so pleasantly surprised to have won a beautiful Moon Dipper Geocoin. With the final letter guess of the alphabet, yet. Thank you to the other kind participants, also, for nudging me towards the correct letter. :) Winning the only two cointests I have ever participted in, yesterday and today, it feels more than a little unreal. :drama: I own only a few geocoins to date, but when they are each so special, it feels like the beginnings of a true collection.

Thank you, Zelanzy. Without the cointest, I'd probably never even get to see a Moon Dipper in hand--the thought of actually owning one, is very exciting! --aka Momster

At gate G4 Minneapolis airport with a very thoroughly examined bag in hand! Praying my checked bag arrives safely :mad:

May the land of salty lakes welcome me with open arms! I can't wait to buy everyone elses coins...oh and maybe sell a few to offset my addiction! Be sure to stop by and grab a card and checkout my table tents. 2 of them will show the design process for my next project: taptap...the geckomeleon.

Gcf pricing has been simplified: 8 for moon dipper and 9 for tribal sun.

Safe travels all!

Edited by Zelanzy

At gate G4 Minneapolis airport with a very thoroughly examined bag in hand! Praying my checked bag arrives safely :(

May the land of salty lakes welcome me with open arms! I can't wait to buy everyone elses coins...oh and maybe sell a few to offset my addiction! Be sure to stop by and grab a card and checkout my table tents. 2 of them will show the design process for my next project: taptap...the geckomeleon.

Gcf pricing has been simplified: 8 for moon dipper and 9 for tribal sun.

Safe travels all!

Don't worry, the extra security suspicions were a scheme for them getting a chance to look at all your beautiful coins!!

Gold Glow and Limited Edition Black Nickel are now sold out on my site! (www.hagglecoins.com). There will be just 4 more ebay auctions in addition to the current ones running to get the Glow and Black Nickel coin. Search "zelanzy" at ebay.

Thanks for all your orders! I just lowered my prices to $7 each for the remaining Copper and Antique Silver Moon Dippers.

S/H:

Shipping Info

US & Canada: $2.50 for first + $0.50 per additional (1 = $2.50, 2 = $3.00, etc)

All Else: $3.50 for first + $1.00 per additional (1 = $3.50, 2 = $4.50, etc)

Tribal Suns will also be going on sale for $8 each.

Just click www.hagglecoins.com, create account and place order (payment via paypal).

Thanks again for supporting me and Happy Holidays!

Edited by Zelanzy

Hi, fast mini cointest since I still have some of these coins left and I haven't bumped this in awhile! Post what you like (or dislike) about the moon! First 3 posts win...ONLY IF YOU ACTIVATE AND SEND IT ON AN ADVENTURE! Honor system...also you can just win this or the "Tribal Sun" cointest (sorry not both!). Please email your mailing address to hagglecoins at gmail dot com.

If you have a good story and aren't one of the first 3 to post, watch your email :blink:

MD_500_AS.jpg

asBack.jpg

Edited by Zelanzy

the sun and the moon are my djing insperation,, after the sun and the moon rave.. a dance of electronic music where it starts at night and ends when the sun comes up!! this was my first rave i went to .. havent seen one around in awhile,, but saw dj scribbles from mtv dj,, he was very talented ,, i went home the next day and put some cdj turntables on layaway and boom started djing.. that was probably 15 yrs ago!!