Tranparent Geocoin/Pathtag/Geo Token/Moniker

Tavisman

Try the Geo Gems. You can see through those. I think there is a diamond one, which is clear.

It's not round and flat. It has a gem shape.

I would still prefer a flat coin shape. I went to the website but they do not have any in stock at the moment :anicute:

What is the purpose?

You could make something yourself if you are not interested in a geocoin per se....

I'm developing a series of caches with the theme 'transparency'. I wanted something transparent to give to all those cachers who completed the series.

I would make it myself, but I wouldn't know where to start!

Glass - I would talk to a glassworker - they could make you slugs, or you could have something fancier blown or shaped.

Plastic - Shrinky Dinks? Suncatchers from a craft store? Use Gallery Glass and make something?

Other - those little flat marbles you can put in flower pots (also from a craft store). You can even make a sig item out of them by putting paper on the flat side and coating with epoxy. The glass acts as a magnifier for the words on the paper.