Anasazi Geocoin Spirit Dweller

tsunrisebey

has anyone been able to get codes yet? i tried today with no luck.

i couldn't get mine today either. i was hoping to have it activated before an event this weekend so it could be discovered for such a cool icon.

rsg

Sorry for the delay. That's on my end.

I'll get the codes up over the weekend. Hopefully sometime late tonight or by noon or so tomorrow.

Thanks

Eric

i couldn't get mine today either. i was hoping to have it activated before an event this weekend so it could be discovered for such a cool icon.

rsg

I'll get the codes up over the weekend. Hopefully sometime late tonight or by noon or so tomorrow.

Thanks

Eric

thanks eric. my event is tomorrow afternoon!

lara

UGH!

I'm not even going to bother arguing about this but let me state for the record; it's illegal to raffle (sell tickets) in Montana. If you read my thread, nothing was ever mentioned about tickets until AFTER the reservations closed. I did this as a way to say "thank you" and have some fun. No one had any idea I was going to give away special versions and I didn't even decide to do this until the last minute when submitting the reservation versions to the mint. No one paid for any tickets and no one knew I was going to give some freebies away.

I'll just leave it at that, if someone wants to take my birthday away over this, go ahead :P I don't mind.

tsun

UGH!

I'm not even going to bother arguing about this but let me state for the record; it's illegal to raffle (sell tickets) in Montana. If you read my thread, nothing was ever mentioned about tickets until AFTER the reservations closed. I did this as a way to say "thank you" and have some fun. No one had any idea I was going to give away special versions and I didn't even decide to do this until the last minute when submitting the reservation versions to the mint. No one paid for any tickets and no one knew I was going to give some freebies away.

I'll just leave it at that, if someone wants to take my birthday away over this, go ahead :P I don't mind.

tsun

Go play with the puppies!!! they will take away your cares....PS..Sister in AZ got her SUPRISE...Happy Birthday, (April 9th so a bit early..) Anasazi today....She said she wished I had a sykip ? camera or something like that to see she was wearing it....(I put on necklace before mailing)...Sister in KY ( June22nd) got her yesterday!!! still have one other sister (Sept 15) ands 2 nieces to get the others out to.... Sending you a big hug..... :ph34r:

UGH!

tsun

Go play with the puppies!!! they will take away your cares....PS..Sister in AZ got her SUPRISE...Happy Birthday, (April 9th so a bit early..) Anasazi today....She said she wished I had a sykip ? camera or something like that to see she was wearing it....(I put on necklace before mailing)...Sister in KY ( June22nd) got her yesterday!!! still have one other sister (Sept 15) ands 2 nieces to get the others out to.... Sending you a big hug..... :rolleyes:

Thanks and you're a great sister, lol. I've been wearing the Volunteer version because it matches my Brett Favre jersey :ph34r: I'm glad everyone seems to be pleased with the Anasazi design :rolleyes:

Edited by tsunrisebey

UGH!

tsun

Steph, you go girl!!!!!!

:ph34r:

as for the "watch dogs" - give me a break: all of us who purchased coins from Tsun sent in our payment BEFORE aything was mentioned about a drawing...NOT a "raffle"

I did not buy my ticket

I was not promised something "extra"

I did not participate in gambling, wagering, covert speculation, insider trading, price-gouging, promise of return on investment, long shot betting; business venture; pyramid scheming...blah, blah, blah

we're sorry...

NO ONE was excluded! EVERYONE who read her thread was given he opportunty to buy a coin (or two).

perhaps the answer is for Steph to make a XLE coin for everyone on the forum

"consideration" ??? I have to call my corporate attorneys and see what that is

oh, I'd better calm down...just returned from AVATAR; we should ask the sky people to return to their planet...

lol

Edited by Pastor_B

She was talking about www.skype.com - it's a free way to text chat/video chat with anyone around the world. I travel alot and my wife and I use it so we can see each other anytime. :(

She said she wished I had a sykip ? camera or something like that to see she was wearing it....(I put on necklace before mailing)...Sister in KY ( June22nd) got her yesterday!!! still have one other sister (Sept 15) ands 2 nieces to get the others out to.... Sending you a big hug..... :P

I stand by my statement. It officially is considered a drawing - not a raffle. The pool consists of her current customer base.

Nothing wrong with that.

Please be aware that raffles are not allowed in these forums. IF you wish to run a raffle on your own website, you can do that, but we don't hold raffles in here. There are laws regarding raffles, and they differ by state and by country.

It's not a raffle, nobody purchased a ticket. The tickets were given away as a bonus.

Actually you did when you purchased the coin. By having the drawing limited to those who bought the coin it excludes those who did not spend money. This is a legal/regulatory issue called "consideration" IIRC. It may seem like overkill for somebody who just wants to reward people with a nice gift for buying something, but it's why Groundspeak doesn't allow raffles, sweepstakes, etc. to be done on the site - there's too much involved.

It's sadly ironic that it's perfectly okay to solicit donations for a charity with the promise of coins (that for have yet to be received 3 months later) but a surprise ticket cointest is ... well, cointested!!

I know it's tough to see the big picture when you're focused in on details and you're trying to stem the flow of online activities that may or may not be in compliance with the bylaws but this time TPTB stepped in it. Glad to see nobody's perfect!! :P:(

rsg

Thanks

Eric

still trying to get codes before i head out to my event in about 2 hours! acckk!

rsg

rsg

Thanks

Eric

still trying to get codes before i head out to my event in about 2 hours! acckk!

rsg

Let people have the code, and explain that it will be activated as soon as the codes are loaded.

rsg

Thanks

Eric

thanks eric. my event is tomorrow afternoon!

lara

They should be up now. Sorry about the delay.

If you still have any problems e-mail me at support at usageocoins dot com.

Thanks!

Eric

So I get home a couple hours ago, and can't find my red ticket. I'm looking all over my desk, and finally I break down and ask my wife. She says that it's right where I put, under a magnet on the fridge. Doh! So to make a short story short, I checked and I'm one of the winners for the Ancient One version!!!

Wooooot!

ayfPr.jpg

I'll be home tomorrow to check my number. How many winners so far have spoken up?

Only 3 so there could be a redraw in a few weeks.

Ahh I will leave mine taped to the front of my microwave. I definitely won't lose it or forget where I put it!! :mellow:

So I get home a couple hours ago, and can't find my red ticket. I'm looking all over my desk, and finally I break down and ask my wife. She says that it's right where I put, under a magnet on the fridge. Doh! So to make a short story short, I checked and I'm one of the winners for the Ancient One version!!!

Wooooot!

ayfPr.jpg

I'll be home tomorrow to check my number. How many winners so far have spoken up?

Only 3 so there could be a redraw in a few weeks.

Ahh I will leave mine taped to the front of my microwave. I definitely won't lose it or forget where I put it!! :)

Guess we have the last one!!!

Waiting for Stephanie confirmation

Edited by FamiliaSilvestre

Had to pick some new ones on theunclaimed tickets. Please take a pic if you have a winning tickets and email me your picture.

Unclaimed winning numbers from the first draw are now ineligible.

I will also mail out the winning coins of the first draw B)

tsun

poor boy , my ticket shows only 9 numbers less than one of the tickets drawn.

good luck to the 3 lucky ticket holders.

Had to pick some new ones on theunclaimed tickets. Please take a pic if you have a winning tickets and email me your picture.

tsun

Whaoo I have a winning ticket....good Karma...I mail out another one of the Cache Hopper to my new Geocaching friend in Germany, they received the black one and fell in love with it...so I mail them another one for them to activate...and put the blue cache hopper on a necklace for them to wear..they received in the mail on Friday..

I am having problem add the picture here....af14ae25-e9c6-4b46-8ffb-aee800ebb4cd.jpg

Thanks Steph...your awesome....

Edited by kdlutz41

tsun

Whaoo I have a winning ticket....good Karma...I mail out another one of the Cache Hopper to my new Geocaching friend in Germany, they received the black one and fell in love with it...so I mail them another one for them to activate...and put the blue cache hopper on a necklace for them to wear..they received in the mail on Friday..

I am having problem add the picture here....af14ae25-e9c6-4b46-8ffb-aee800ebb4cd.jpg

Thanks Steph...your awesome....

...and I just packed your blue pearl CH, lol. Guess I'll cut the package open and stuff the winning coin in :) Congrat's!

I will also mail out the winning coins of the first draw :D

tsun

Yipiiieeee I have a winning number! :D WoW! :D:D

66182347-40ec-4b4f-85fb-504245eb4744.jpg

Edited by pingos

tsun

Congratulations Marjon! I will have your coin mailed out on Monday to you :laughing:

tsun

Congratulations Marjon! I will have your coin mailed out on Monday to you :laughing:

A great surprise.

Thanks Tsun!

The Anasazi Geocoin Spirit Dweller had make a long way to Amsterdam but is it so far to Amsterdam??? :P:D

Hope he will come one day :):)

I hope he gets there too because I didn't mint extras. I mailed out all the special versions quite some time ago. Give it until the end of April and send me an email if yours doesn't arrive.

Stephanie

The Anasazi Geocoin Spirit Dweller had make a long way to Amsterdam but is it so far to Amsterdam??? :P:D

Hope he will come one day :):)

I hope he gets there too because I didn't mint extras. I mailed out all the special versions quite some time ago. Give it until the end of April and send me an email if yours doesn't arrive.

Stephanie

I will do so. I Love the coin so much :o