Anasazi Geocoin Spirit Dweller

tsunrisebey

okay, I think this is all the information in one place

<snip>

versions ... to GCF ... picture and the "official" edition names.

From left to right:

1) Anasazi Gold UTE edition - 25 minted.

2) Anasazi BN Turquoise Edition - 50 minted.

3) Anasazi Golden Spiced Yime Edition - 50 minted

4) Anasazi Copper Nutella Edition - 50 minted.

5) Anasazi Nickel UTE Edition - 50 minted.

9609picscoins003.jpg

Anasazimail.jpg The happy feet band.
Anasazi Nickel Turquoise Edition 155

Anasazi Nickel Spiced Yime 165

Anasazi Nickel Mystery Black and Blue 210 (name in post #95

As noted somewhere, there were samples and will be some special editions and re-mints, but these are the numbers listed in this thread.

As noted somewhere, there were samples and will be some special editions and re-mints, but these are the numbers listed in this thread.

you are fabulous! so the other colours - those are the special red ticket editions?

those yime with gold are the best. we have to find one of those.

Edited by RedShoesGirl
so the other colours - those are the special red ticket editions?
I found a post from tsun that said that there was a "Vikings" edition that is going to the folks that volunteered for her at GCF

and I am sort of guessing that the red ticket version is another one

but this is all just guessing...

I usually order only 1 Coin, here I've made an exception and ordered 2 different finishs, because I could not decide :) Now I wish I would have ordered all, because I can still not decide which of the two is my favorite :P Currently I have a tendency to the mystery one, but that may change again in the next instant to the spiced B) .

Thank you for this beautiful Coin(s) :smile: , Tsun!

Luckily I have not received a red ticket, otherwise I would be even more perplexed what my favorite is.

YIPIE-YEH !!!

It was a hard day work and when I came home my wife said, "I think you have got coins " !

YES here they are, and without customs notice ! Absolutly great !

Stephanie, YOU are absolutly great! Those three Anasazis fit perfectly into the rest of the family!

They are soooo beautiful, thank you very much.

Even a red ticket was with it. What do I do with it? Did I already win something?

I try to post my Anasazi-Family pic.

0ec44f4d-bbb7-4890-9245-71b95d3f6cad.jpg

YIPIE-YEH !!!

It was a hard day work and when I came home my wife said, "I think you have got coins " !

Stephanie, YOU are absolutly great! Those three Anasazis fit perfectly into the rest of the family!

Even a red ticket was with it. What do I do with it? Did I already win something?

i wanna know how you made that creek in the shape of a kokopelli, or is that real?!

YIPIE-YEH !!!

Whoaaa Tom, that's an amazing shot!!

YIPIE-YEH !!!

Whoaaa Tom, that's an amazing shot!!

That is so freakin cool!!!!

I will be giving away 4 of each of the 2 versions.

Antique Copper bare metal : The Ancient One Version

Gold multi-color (purple/yellow/red/black/white): Joyful Music Version

There were 11 of both those versions minted. Remaining will be used as fund raisers over the months.

I love the names you give your editions! Looking forward patiently (ha!!) to seeing pictures.

Congratulations to the winners!!

YIPIE-YEH !!!

i wanna know how you made that creek in the shape of a kokopelli, or is that real?!

Photoshop. :ph34r:

Edit to add:

Crap! I have no idea where I put my ticket. :P

Edited by avroair

omgithinkiwon!!

I know it's early, but I've checked the winning numbers and my ticket about 7 times.

omgithinkiwon!!

I feel like a tween who just found a Jonas under the christmas tree!!!

I sent an email, tsun, to the gmail address I placed the order to. Not sure if that was the right one. Let me know! Most importantly, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Omg_I_gets_present_by_Droneguard.gif OMG, I think I won twice.

Oh wait thats going to be the VIKINGS in the playoffs, who I am going to jinks and not watch cause I didn`t win, they never win then. I will volunteer to watch them for one of them volunteer ones though. Big_Emote_Wink_by_fluppyducky.gif

1 number off twice though.

Conga_Rats___Updated_by_Mirz123.gif

Big CONGRATS to the winners though.

Please be aware that raffles are not allowed in these forums. IF you wish to run a raffle on your own website, you can do that, but we don't hold raffles in here. There are laws regarding raffles, and they differ by state and by country.

It's not a raffle, nobody purchased a ticket. The tickets were given away as a bonus.

Actually you did when you purchased the coin. By having the drawing limited to those who bought the coin it excludes those who did not spend money. This is a legal/regulatory issue called "consideration" IIRC. It may seem like overkill for somebody who just wants to reward people with a nice gift for buying something, but it's why Groundspeak doesn't allow raffles, sweepstakes, etc. to be done on the site - there's too much involved.

So, in the future, if anybody wants to run something like this it will need to be done completely off-line. This one would have been shut down (on the boards) had we seen it previously.

Back to your original topic.