Anasazi Geocoin Spirit Dweller

tsunrisebey

Got 'em today. Love the Black & Blue version tho I tend to call it the Penn State Anasazi :huh:

Have red ticket numbers been posted on your website or will you post them in here?

Is the black and blue one on silver metal?

I'll probably call it the Dallas Cowboys version anyway... :D:)

Yeah it is. And yeah you could, lol!

Glad to see the coins are making it to their new homes :D

I'll do the drawing for the red tickets later this week. I had some people who didn't pay for their orders and I just needed to see where I sat with those. I'll be doing it via video and posting it to You Tube so you can watch. If you have a slow connection, I'll post the numbers after I'm done.

I have no idea who has what ticket number so make sure you keep your ticket! I'll give it 1 week and if someone doesn't claim theirs as a winner, I'll do another drawing.

I guess I forgot to send the codes to coincodes.com so I'll get that done this week, sorry about that.

I'm happy to hear people like the coin too, makes me happy :huh:

The prettiest coin is the "Vikings" coin :) but those are going to the volunteers that helped me at GCF :anicute: I'll be sending out those next week.

Thanks all!

I'll do the drawing for the red tickets later this week. I had some people who didn't pay for their orders and I just needed to see where I sat with those. I'll be doing it via video and posting it to You Tube so you can watch. If you have a slow connection, I'll post the numbers after I'm done.

I have no idea who has what ticket number so make sure you keep your ticket! I'll give it 1 week and if someone doesn't claim theirs as a winner, I'll do another drawing.

I guess I forgot to send the codes to coincodes.com so I'll get that done this week, sorry about that.

The prettiest coin is the "Vikings" coin :) but those are going to the volunteers that helped me at GCF :anicute: I'll be sending out those next week.

Thanks all!

Thanks all!

Thanks Steph:

We got ours today and love them!!! Thanks for sending them to our winter home instead to our summer home!!

yay my first geocoin, well coins, arrived today. how exciting. i was thinking i would keep one and send one on its way, but now that i see them it is much tougher to decide which one to send on an adventure. oh and i have my red ticket, maybe if i won a coin it would be easier to part with one :)

:)WOOOOHOOOO....I got mine today also......I can not decide which I love the most.....I already had my necklace picked out and ready ....I wore to the Swim Boosters Meeting tonight and had to show to everyone.....I have not told my sisters....or neice's.....I am going have put on a necklace and sent to AZ, KY, OH, NY....and say "Happy Birthday....No matter what their Birthday is they are getting them now"....Steph, you are so awesome....Thank you....thank you....thank you.... :D Sorry.....little excited here....(really cold here...so I loaded up the puppies in the car and drove down the driveway to the mailbox....they love car rides...so then had to drive out the road a ways and come back...they were as happy as me :huh: )

Wow! Love 'em

I can't wait to return home - in Dubuque volunteering at the Iowa Special Olympics Winter Games

home on wednesday and will join the chorus of praise for Stephanie!!

:)

:D:huh::anicute:

I just have to send out a THANK YOU... for volunteering for the Special Olympics....My best friends twin daughters (my honor to be their adopted Aunt) completed at the 1st National Special Olympics held in Ames, Iowa....they both brought home gold and silver in all of their swim events...(Mom and Dad take them to the Ymca to practice 3 times a week) They will be completing at the next National Special Olympics this summer 2010 in Nebraska.... :blink:

Edited by kdlutz41

Wow! Love 'em

I can't wait to return home - in Dubuque volunteering at the Iowa Special Olympics Winter Games

home on wednesday and will join the chorus of praise for Stephanie!!

:D

:huh::anicute::blink:

I just have to send out a THANK YOU... for volunteering for the Special Olympics....My best friends twin daughters (my honor to be their adopted Aunt) completed at the 1st National Special Olympics held in Ames, Iowa....they both brought home gold and silver in all of their swim events...(Mom and Dad take them to the Ymca to practice 3 times a week) They will be completing at the next National Special Olympics this summer 2010 in Nebraska.... :D

----------------

you're welcome; my pleasure

these are special kids!

Congratulations to your best friends twins; it's fantastic that they train so hard!

My best to both of them!!

:)

I'm not going to get home until next monday, don't give away my winning ticket number until I get home to confirm that I won! :)

Actually that is a good point, I totally forgot about allowing time for the overseas and Canada orders to make it. I'll give it a month after the drawing. Oops, lol.

Thank you! :D

Still no anasazi here. :D Thought it should have been here by now but I guess I will have to give it some time.

grodan Karin

definately give it a few days since a lot of the people in the US just got them yesterday. i am only a few states from tsun and got them yesterday. hopefully they will make it across the big pond to you very soon.

:grin:

Just got mine today and I've not been this tickled by a coin delivery as I have today .... they are so sparkly and colourful and..... a bit of the spirit dweller dwells in each of them as I've had happy feet since I opened up the package. Thank you Stephanie, you've made my day. :grin::D:D

Anasazimail.jpg The happy feet band.

Edited by Droo

Just got mine today and I've not been this tickled by a coin delivery as I have today .... they are so sparkly and colourful and..... a bit of the spirit dweller dwells in each of them as I've had happy feet since I opened up the package. Thank you Stephanie, you've made my day. :grin::D:blink:

Glad I could spread some happiness :D At GCF these were the first coins to be sold out, I like the little fellas and I wear mine as a necklace alot.

To those waiting on packages, please note that the day I was originally suppose to ship them, I got snowed in for 2 days due to drifting. I didn't get to the post office until this past Saturday to mail out the majority of packages. So I was about 1 week behind schedule as I can't get to the PO when I work. Anyhow, so they are all still traveling for some of you!

tsun

Did I win the red ticket drawing yet? I'm not taking anything out of the bags yet cuz I don't want to lose the ticket . . . So just email when I've won, ok? :P

Dang, I didn't mean to send you a red ticket. Wish I would have wrote who got what down so I could toss yours out of the running :)

Mint numbers, well that would require me to look through lots of papers and boxes. I know each version had over 200 minted (off the top of my head). B&B was by far the most popular.

Just got mine today and I've not been this tickled by a coin delivery as I have today .... they are so sparkly and colourful and..... a bit of the spirit dweller dwells in each of them as I've had happy feet since I opened up the package. Thank you Stephanie, you've made my day. ;):);)

Anasazimail.jpg The happy feet band.

Great Picture....Love the name toooo.... the Happy Feet Band......I still just sit and stare at them, and pick them up and hold and run my fingers over them.....still have not decided which I love the most....I Definitely have happy feet here toooo

Mint numbers, well that would require me to look through lots of papers and boxes. I know each version had over 200 minted (off the top of my head). B&B was by far the most popular.

i did notice in another thread you said you would let folks know what mint numbers were. i am curious also how many different colour/metal schemes were created. i lost count around 15 varieties (but i could be wrong). surely you didn't make more than 200 of each of those editions?! :rolleyes:

Edited by RedShoesGirl

I look at the great picture of the Happy Feet Band and still eagerly awaiting my order to come in.

I guess another 1,5 week waiting.

Last time it took nearly 4 weeks.

Shipping times can be so crazy. I shipped two packages to the Netherlands the same day right around Christmas. One arrived over a week ago, and the other is still in the wind. Hopefully yours arrive soon!

TMA

Did I win the red ticket drawing yet? I'm not taking anything out of the bags yet cuz I don't want to lose the ticket . . . So just email when I've won, ok? :ph34r:

Dang, I didn't mean to send you a red ticket. Wish I would have wrote who got what down so I could toss yours out of the running :blink:

To follow up on this, I found my paper yesterday but was too engrossed in football and over-the-moon with a Vikings win to post here :ph34r: I was wrong, here at the actual ordered numbers: Turquoise 155, S.Yime 165 and BB 210. I'll reveal numbers for the special versions after the drawings which I'll be doing some time this week. It will probably be in the range of about 6-8 winners picked :unsure:

Did I win the red ticket drawing yet? I'm not taking anything out of the bags yet cuz I don't want to lose the ticket . . . So just email when I've won, ok? :ph34r:

Dang, I didn't mean to send you a red ticket. Wish I would have wrote who got what down so I could toss yours out of the running :blink:

To follow up on this, I found my paper yesterday but was too engrossed in football and over-the-moon with a Vikings win to post here :ph34r: I was wrong, here at the actual ordered numbers: Turquoise 155, S.Yime 165 and BB 210. I'll reveal numbers for the special versions after the drawings which I'll be doing some time this week. It will probably be in the range of about 6-8 winners picked :unsure:

is that both metal versions of the turquoise? trying to figure out all the different metals and combinations. i have a friend who wants to try to collect all the different versions. in some of the earlier posts i see some have gold metal? in the first post there seems to be six different editions. personally i like the gold metal ones the best.

Did I win the red ticket drawing yet? I'm not taking anything out of the bags yet cuz I don't want to lose the ticket . . . So just email when I've won, ok? :huh:

Dang, I didn't mean to send you a red ticket. Wish I would have wrote who got what down so I could toss yours out of the running :anicute:

To follow up on this, I found my paper yesterday but was too engrossed in football and over-the-moon with a Vikings win to post here :) I was wrong, here at the actual ordered numbers: Turquoise 155, S.Yime 165 and BB 210. I'll reveal numbers for the special versions after the drawings which I'll be doing some time this week. It will probably be in the range of about 6-8 winners picked :)

is that both metal versions of the turquoise? trying to figure out all the different metals and combinations. i have a friend who wants to try to collect all the different versions. in some of the earlier posts i see some have gold metal? in the first post there seems to be six different editions. personally i like the gold metal ones the best.

Coins with a different metal would be a different coin. From page 1 of this thread:

From left to right: 1) Anasazi Gold UTE edition - 25 minted. 2) Anasazi BN Turquoise Edition - 50 minted. 3) Anasazi Golden Spiced Yime Edition - 50 minted (hee hee - no he doesn't know yet and he's vendoring next to me;) 4) Anasazi Copper Nutella Edition - 50 minted. 5) Anasazi Nickel UTE Edition - 50 minted.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Did I win the red ticket drawing yet? I'm not taking anything out of the bags yet cuz I don't want to lose the ticket . . . So just email when I've won, ok? :)

Dang, I didn't mean to send you a red ticket. Wish I would have wrote who got what down so I could toss yours out of the running :)

To follow up on this, I found my paper yesterday but was too engrossed in football and over-the-moon with a Vikings win to post here :anicute: I was wrong, here at the actual ordered numbers: Turquoise 155, S.Yime 165 and BB 210. I'll reveal numbers for the special versions after the drawings which I'll be doing some time this week. It will probably be in the range of about 6-8 winners picked :)

6-8 minus 1 for me, right? :huh:

Coins with a different metal would be a different coin. From page 1 of this thread:

From left to right: 1) Anasazi Gold UTE edition - 25 minted. 2) Anasazi BN Turquoise Edition - 50 minted. 3) Anasazi Golden Spiced Yime Edition - 50 minted (hee hee - no he doesn't know yet and he's vendoring next to me;) 4) Anasazi Copper Nutella Edition - 50 minted. 5) Anasazi Nickel UTE Edition - 50 minted.

AnasaziSetSamples002.jpgOriginal set of editions but is missing nickel UTE.

9609picscoins003.jpgThems that went to GCF

AnasaziReservations2009.JPGLatest lot not including b&b

Edited by Droo

wow, even with all those photos i am having a hard time making a list of the different metal/colour combos. it appears some editions are duplicated in a couple of the photos. AG, with the remints i think the numbers you quoted might be a bit off?

steph, isn't there a list somewhere where you have all the different editions with mint numbers?

is the black and blue the same as the mystery black and blue?

thanks!

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

wow, even with all those photos i am having a hard time making a list of the different metal/colour combos. it appears some editions are duplicated in a couple of the photos. AG, with the remints i think the numbers you quoted might be a bit off?

steph, isn't there a list somewhere where you have all the different editions with mint numbers?

thanks!

rsg

The numbers posted are correct. I have been posting the information as I went along. You can find everything you need in this last page and the first page. I have been very honest and transparent as I've gone along with these as I do with all my versions :lol: Please keep in mind the first minting was for GCF and not an offering on my webstore. I'm at work and I don't have a good internet connection at home currently, so you'll have to read through this thread to verify that everythig everyone including myself, is current mint numbers.

tsun

thanks!

rsg

The numbers posted are correct. I have been posting the information as I went along. You can find everything you need in this last page and the first page. I have been very honest and transparent as I've gone along with these as I do with all my versions :lol: Please keep in mind the first minting was for GCF and not an offering on my webstore. I'm at work and I don't have a good internet connection at home currently, so you'll have to read through this thread to verify that everythig everyone including myself, is current mint numbers.

tsun

i totally understand, but i simply can't tell which edition is which! :lol: :-)

in one message you said there were more than 150 of the turquoise and i asked you if that meant both metals.

instead of rummaging through 4 pages of messages trying to figure out which metals are which, it would just be so helpful if we could have them all in one place!

like i said, it is very difficult to tell which metal goes with what name and if they were commercially available. i have the mystery colour, but i don't know if that was the original black and blue or something totally different.

of course, you can't do that from work! but perhaps from home where you have your notes and receipts.

lara