Anasazi Geocoin Spirit Dweller

tsunrisebey

Happy New Year :)

Coins have shipped to me, so I'm thinking Monday they'll be on my door step. I will start working on sending out totals to those who ordered starting tomorrow. Those that pay by this weekend will have their orders sent out on Tuesday morning.

Your emails will be arriving from the anasazigeocoin@gmail.com addy

Thanks much and that puts a close on 2009 :) See ya next year, tsun :lol:

Dear tSun,

I wish you a prosperous and healthy new year, filled with joy and happiness and loads of new great ideas.

All the Best

Happy New Year :P

Coins have shipped to me, so I'm thinking Monday they'll be on my door step. I will start working on sending out totals to those who ordered starting tomorrow. Those that pay by this weekend will have their orders sent out on Tuesday morning.

Your emails will be arriving from the anasazigeocoin@gmail.com addy

Thanks much and that puts a close on 2009 :rolleyes: See ya next year, tsun :huh:

Dear tSun,

I wish you a prosperous and healthy new year, filled with joy and happiness and loads of new great ideas.

All the Best

Thank you Guido :)

I have sent emails to all who placed orders. My paypal address and your total was included in your email. It will be from Tsunrisebey Designs. Please check your spam/bulk mail if you don't see the email in your inbox. If you have any problems please free to contact me at: tsunrisebey@gmail.com which is my email addy through my geocaching.com account.

Thanks again all, I'll keep the thread and FB updated as I get to shipping, etc.

:D tsun

Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

Paypal sent!

The mail lady is gonna bring me a package with little treasures inside.

And they're gonna be perty, and MINE, and nobody's gonna get their grimy little hands on them.

Stay back ratty grandchildren!!!!

Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

:rolleyes:

Sorry, guess I had a "moment" there. :P

Edited by ST13PILOT

Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

Paypal sent!

And they're gonna be perty, and MINE, and nobody's gonna get their grimy little hands on them.

Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

:P

Sorry, guess I had a "moment" there. :)

Wow, if I go to Norway (OR), I better make sure I don't get too close to your coin collection :huh: You might slap my hand :rolleyes: Enjoy them when they arrive!

Edited by tsunrisebey
Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

Paypal sent!

Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

:rolleyes:

Sorry, guess I had a "moment" there. :P

lol, I felt the same way when I paid for mine!

Thanks Steph for giving those of us that didn't get to go to GCF this year, a chance to get their grubby paws on such wonderfully designed coins! :)

When I pulled into my driveway and started heading to the house, I knew the UPS guy had come to visit me :anibad: I live up 3 miles of dirt road and in my driveway there was dirt kicked up everywhere. Apparently he got stuck several times lol. The brown trucks need 4WD and I'm sure he was cursing by the time he got out of there. I still need 4WD to get out (it's more the drifting than anything). Anyhow, I have some flute music wafting through my home and all these little Anasazi's asking to be sent to their new homes :)

Everything appears to be good with the little guys and I will commence to packing here shortly. I hope you enjoy them and thanks so much for supporting me!

Don't forget to check for your little red ticket in your package. I have a couple of surprises to be given away :anibad: I'll post some pictures later.

Thanks again,

tsun

For all of those volunteering, you might want to pay attention to the fact that the volunteer coin is leaning on...a roll of toilet paper. :D:unsure:

Can you guess the brand, lmao. I actually thought Droo might catch on to this since he's into photoging backgrounds and all the stuff. I was laughing when I took the pics. :D:D

Unfortunately I can't get any good pics so these will have to do :D

IMG_6085.jpg

IMG_6075.jpg

We havent been in the forums lately but have to say Tsun, these are absolutely stunning, love the Volunteer. Maybe it is needing help at GCF, if it is we are willing to help you. This year we will get to go as we are all paid up for the hotel and ready to go for when that time comes. We are excited as it will be the first year we can attend. Minnesota here we come. Mark us down Stephanie if you do need volunteers for GCF. Hats off to you Tsun for job well done, seems like forever since we have seen geocoins from you. We were taking a much needed break thru the last couple months from geocoins as we just moved into a new home and are settling in very nicely.

Hope everyone has a safe, healthy, happy and Joyous New Years. :unsure:

Edited by sweetlife

For all of those volunteering, you might want to pay attention to the fact that the volunteer coin is leaning on...a roll of toilet paper. :D:unsure:

Can you guess the brand, lmao. I actually thought Droo might catch on to this since he's into photoging backgrounds and all the stuff. I was laughing when I took the pics. :D:D

Heineken (heine) approved!

I am so excited for these.....my great neice and great nephew keep asking me when they are coming....I promised them one each....I do enjoy taking them out .....got another 3 1/2 year old nephew started when he was in visiting his Memam at Thanksgiving....he loved the treasures we found....and for him and his sister for Christmas I bought them a treasure box and filled with little odd and ends and CANDY...which they loved.... Thank Tsun.....you are so awesome.....and by the way I love reading all the post....you all are just tooo funny....Charmin....wiped out.... :rolleyes:

While visiting New Mexico, I hiked around Petroglyph National Park. I didn't actually find any Kokopelli, but I did find some other 'spirit dwellers'. Here is a picture of me with one of my favorites.

63441e97-850f-4441-8f29-5cc9fb8052b2.jpg

I can't wait for my coins to arrive, they are linked in my mind with my visit to New Mexico.

--------------------------------------

wow! that's pretty cool; thanks for sharing

:blink:

WOW.... Steph, I just opened my mailer of Kokopelli coins and I love them!!!! I have not seen this coin in person, very nice. They are all nice color combos and I just LOVE the blue/purple/white coin :) Ya know, a set of micro coins (1 facing left and 1 facing right) would make a nice pair of earrings, they don't even have to be trackable. I have never activated any of the coins I have purchased, but this would make a cool necklace for people to discover. I may just have to activate this one!!!!

The red ticket is for a coin give away that Steph is going to have. See posts 127 and 169.

Edited by kehunt64