Anasazi Geocoin Spirit Dweller

tsunrisebey

Placed my reservation! Haven't being ordering coins recently but I couldn't pass these up...

HUH, Black and Blue.....must have been inspirational since that is what your Vikes looked like after the left the Pittsburgh....

Go Steelers!!!!!

Your kicked off my Christmas List :sad: Oh and your order is double the price :signalviolin:

Up to this point, I have replied to all reservations that have come in :( If you did not receive a reply, check your spam folder.

I've received a number of comments in the reservations about "being happy" that I'm doing a sale this way. I'll be putting out a newsetter soon (I keep saying that) but the comments have made a difference. I will say this, while it is more work for me, it's obvious more people would like to get coins. I think I'll try to be a bit more balanced about the whole process. I'll still sell in the store but I'll probably move to more unannounced sales (meaning, the coins will go up and then the newsletter will follow). I will also have announced sale for those of you who are F5 junkies and I will also do reservations.

I think doing a blend of sales will lead to an overall satisfaction for coiners and in some cases, less stressful sales for me and others. We'll just kinda play this whole thing by ear and seeeeeeeee, I do listen to you all :)

Thanks for reserving the Anasazi's, for those who don't have one, I think you'll really like them, they were the first to disappear at GCF and I'm wishing I had kept a few more for myself, lol.

Ok, maybe I outta just sit down and work on a newsletter huh?

tsun

Bumping.... just a few more days to make reservations. The order is going in Sunday evening to mint.

tsun

After some thought, I'd like to get the reservations moving for the Anasazi Spirit Dweller Geocoins. I'm opening only 2 of the original 4 colors for remint and those will be in the new metals. I'm also minting a surprise version called the "Mystery Black and Blue" which means it could be a beautiful version or maybe a version where the Koko got his hiney whipped cause he was messin' with too many of the other guys chicks (he was considered a fertility diety and the romancer of his time you know, lol). The choice is yours on whether or not you want to chance that Mystery version :blink:

Please send your orders to the email on the reservation page and not to my regular tsun emails. If you have questions, please post them here or email me and I will do my best to answer.

Right now I'm going to keep reservations open until November 1st (about 8 pm, Montana time -Sunday). Please make sure you understand how to order and what you are ordering and how paying for your coins will work. This is NOT a pre-sale. No money exchanges hands until I have the coins in hand.

Here's the Reservation Page link and a Photo of the 2 Versions plus Mystery wording that can be ordered. I have final say on all sales and everything that entails.

Thanks,

tsun :blink:

Anasazi Reservation Page and Link

AnasaziReservations2009.JPG

Everyone should have received an reply from me regarding orders. There's about 2 hours left and then I'm closing the reservations.

Thanks everyone for the orders and I'll keep the thread updated as to the status of the coins.

tsun :rolleyes:

After some thought, I'd like to get the reservations moving for the Anasazi Spirit Dweller Geocoins. I'm opening only 2 of the original 4 colors for remint and those will be in the new metals. I'm also minting a surprise version called the "Mystery Black and Blue" which means it could be a beautiful version or maybe a version where the Koko got his hiney whipped cause he was messin' with too many of the other guys chicks (he was considered a fertility diety and the romancer of his time you know, lol). The choice is yours on whether or not you want to chance that Mystery version :P

Please send your orders to the email on the reservation page and not to my regular tsun emails. If you have questions, please post them here or email me and I will do my best to answer.

Right now I'm going to keep reservations open until November 1st (about 8 pm, Montana time -Sunday). Please make sure you understand how to order and what you are ordering and how paying for your coins will work. This is NOT a pre-sale. No money exchanges hands until I have the coins in hand.

Here's the Reservation Page link and a Photo of the 2 Versions plus Mystery wording that can be ordered. I have final say on all sales and everything that entails.

Thanks,

tsun B)

Anasazi Reservation Page and Link

AnasaziReservations2009.JPG

Yay!! I'm curious tsun, how did the number of reservations compare to the number you would have normally ordered? (I don't need exact numbers if you don't want to share, I am mostly curious if you had way more reservations than you might have expected. B)

There is a big smile at the end of Stephs line about off to order some flute players so I'm tipping it went well :rolleyes: Or there were minimal orders so she does not have to write out all those padded envelopes... :P Take ya pick

Tracking numbers have been submitted to the mint. I'm waiting on sample pictures (I'm hoping by next week to see pics).

For those who ordered, please check your envelopes when you receive your package as there will be 1 RED ticket in your package. When the majority of the orders are being received, I'll have a YouTube video posted of a special drawing. I'll also have the ticket numbers posted here. You'll need to contact me if your ticket is a winner because I won't know who the winners are.

Let's just say we're gonna have some Willy Wonka Anasazi fun :)

I won't post pics but I will tell you when mass production is started and estimated delivery will be.

Happy Veterans Day

tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

Hello TSun,

Ran across Kokopelli in Price Utah thought you might like to see their version:

f6892717-63e5-4572-8465-3331bf12c59c.jpg

1568f94f-b18c-44ac-88c9-f3f97a36b590.jpg

2ad41de8-0b34-4aaa-adcd-debf8d687bc9.jpg

f3413890-f672-44ee-b586-10bac6f06121.jpg

19ed23a0-ad64-44cc-a95c-69f6a72f09e4.jpg

ceb53ba0-4a51-460f-890d-7c32b38693e6.jpg

7b553ee6-7486-4349-9b7f-c41c4947a840.jpg

LOVE it, thanks for sharing! Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate :unsure:

UPDATE: After waiting 3 weeks for samples to be minted, they finally sent me the pictures. I had heard rumors that the powder mixtures for the translucents had changed and they did which was evident by the pictures that were sent. The only one that was really affected as far as orders were concerned was the Mystery B&B version. This means I'm going to have to rearrange and rethink the color scheme a bit because one of the main colors I wanted is no longer made. I'm disappointed this happened on a number of different levels.

Anyhow, this delays the reservations quite a bit but more so that the factories are in full-swing gearing up for their Chinese New Year come 2/14/10. They are running at full capacity which tends to put our orders being done at a very slow pace (happens ever year). So I'm thinking these will end up arriving in January.

So, I'll get the new color choice in and update the thread as I'm updated. Thanks for being patient :P

Enjoy your turkey, mashed potatoes and stuffing B)

tsun

I'm assuming people still prefer updates :D

Last week the colors were revised and I requested mass production be started. I haven't been given an arrival date but if I had to guess, it would be early January. I'll post more as I'm made aware of events.

On a personal note, I've been asked about other remints and new coin designs. To be honest, after GCF, I felt really burned out (full-time job and coming home for 4 months and working full-time for the vending portion which was alot more consumming than I had anticipated) just made me want to take a long break from coins. So I made the decision to not do any sales other than the Anasazi remint until end of December 2009. I've not sold any coins on the webstore and I don't plan to this year. So just enjoying my free-time and watching lots of football :laughing: I have been drawing though and I do anticpate having some new stuff in 2010 but not until probably around March or so but that's up in the air.

Enjoy the holidays all :laughing:

tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!?

Hmmm, when did that happen? I think I only read about the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor but I will admit History is not my strongest subject :D

I do believe Minimike2 is quoting John "Bluto" Blutarsky in Animal House. :laughing:

animal_house_10.jpg

She told me that they don't have TVs in Montana. Maybe they don't have movie theaters either...

Hmmm, when did that happen? I think I only read about the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor but I will admit History is not my strongest subject :D

I do believe Minimike2 is quoting John "Bluto" Blutarsky in Animal House. :laughing:

animal_house_10.jpg

She told me that they don't have TVs in Montana. Maybe they don't have movie theaters either...

LMAO MJ, and you didn't believe me until now I bet. Never have mine on except for Vikes football :laughing: Maybe I outta catch up on some movies other than Twilight huh? :laughing:

Hmmm, when did that happen? I think I only read about the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor but I will admit History is not my strongest subject ;)

I do believe Minimike2 is quoting John "Bluto" Blutarsky in Animal House. ;)

animal_house_10.jpg

LMAO MJ, and you didn't believe me until now I bet. Never have mine on except for Vikes football :) Maybe I outta catch up on some movies other than Twilight huh? :o

Tsun I too am a Vikings fan and Twilight!!!!! I have seen the new movie 4 times... and was sad watching the football game last night! :blink:

Hmmm, when did that happen? I think I only read about the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor but I will admit History is not my strongest subject ;)

I do believe Minimike2 is quoting John "Bluto" Blutarsky in Animal House. ;)

animal_house_10.jpg

Didn't they lose yesterday... btw Animal House was filmed at Oregon! Go Ducks!

LMAO MJ, and you didn't believe me until now I bet. Never have mine on except for Vikes football :) Maybe I outta catch up on some movies other than Twilight huh? :o

Tsun I too am a Vikings fan and Twilight!!!!! I have seen the new movie 4 times... and was sad watching the football game last night! :blink:

Thought I'd just make it 3 posts for today, nothing to say here really :D The coins are still ordered, they're still being minted, still not gonna make it by Christmas and I still luv all of ya ;) Ok, not all of you but most of you. Well let's be honest, not most, just some of you. Heck, not even some of you, more like just a couple of you ;) I think I should lay off the rolo's.

I'm probably a lot less funny than I think I am huh? :P

I've forwarded them the tracking numbers 3 times now, so this has been so much fun :huh:

Yay! 18 digit tracking numbers! :)

You think that's scary, they asked me if I needed the engraving numbers in consecutive order. I wasn't sure what they meant when they asked me that since I've never been asked that before. I decided I would cover all my bases and tell them exactly how they should be on the coins and how they should not be. I'm a little nervous about this order to say the least. Between color mixture changes, engraving number issues and the CNY delays, this has been a long remint process ;)

Thanks for haning in there all :D

Happy New Year :)

Coins have shipped to me, so I'm thinking Monday they'll be on my door step. I will start working on sending out totals to those who ordered starting tomorrow. Those that pay by this weekend will have their orders sent out on Tuesday morning.

Your emails will be arriving from the anasazigeocoin@gmail.com addy

Thanks much and that puts a close on 2009 :) See ya next year, tsun :lol:

Edited by tsunrisebey