Not recieving email notifications any more?

emyr

Hi!

Is there anybody else with this problem? I am a premium member, but the last week or so i do not recieve any emails from Geocaching.

New logs on my own cache is not notified and nothing else either. What could be wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Hi!

Is there anybody else with this problem? I am a premium member, but the last week or so i do not recieve any emails from Geocaching.

New logs on my own cache is not notified and nothing else either. What could be wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Do you use Hotmail? There has been some history of Hotmail silently(*) blocking e-mails from geocaching.com.

silently(*): Meaning, it's deleted and isn't sent to your junk mail box.

Hi!

Thanks for any help.

Do you use Hotmail? There has been some history of Hotmail silently(*) blocking e-mails from geocaching.com.

gmail seems to be the winner here and seems to be genrally recomended.

Hi!

Thanks for any help.

gmail seems to be the winner here and seems to be genrally recomended.

But my girlfriend also have hotmail, but she is recieving emails.. I do not recieve email on replies on this topic either, but have chosen too.

Thanks.

I'm having a major problem with receiving "published" notifications. I get found notifications, but not published. I used to get them, but it stopped several months ago - round about September or so. They stopped coming while I was still using Windstream. I don't think it is my provider though cause now I have gmail with a Verizon air card, and I am still not getting them. I have tried going to the notifications page and unclicking everything, logging out, then going back in and reclicking everything, but that did not help either. Anyone have any ideas?