GSAK

:ph34r: OK! I have purchased GSAK and and slowley getting use to it :lol: I have added the "macro" FindStatGen to GSAK.

Downloaded "My Finds" and used FindStatGen to produce my Stat sheet.

Question how do I get this Stat Sheet on to "my profile" page at Geocaching.com? :D

I use the macro but have not posted it for quite some time.

The easiest is just to look at the page source, copy the html and paste it into your profile.

Just so everyone else wondering know, here's how it works:

- start GSAK

- import the "My Finds" PQ (to make sure you're current in your stats)

- run the macro

When the macro finishes, it will display the stats in your browser. No need to copy the source code as it's already in your Windows clipboard.

Just go to your profile page, click on "My Public Profile" and "Edit your profile". Triple-click in the field (to select all), or right-click in the field and click on "Select All" and do a CTRL-V (to paste the content of the clipboard).

Click on "Save changes" and you're done.

:ph34r: OK! I have purchased GSAK and and slowley getting use to it :lol: I have added the "macro" FindStatGen to GSAK.

Downloaded "My Finds" and used FindStatGen to produce my Stat sheet.

Question how do I get this Stat Sheet on to "my profile" page at Geocaching.com? :D

You can also use this macro along with FindStatGen and have it publish your stats.