"Make every day Earth Day"

Clarkbowman

Check out my new coin at Cache Addict Click on Reservations and get yours now, They won't last long. Reservations End Aug. 6th.

2ATF195-s-f.jpg

2ATF195-g-f.jpg

2ATF195-bn-f.jpg

I will get pictures up of the back of the coin soon. On the back it does show the other side of the earth and it all so says "Make every day Earth Day"

My daughter and her desire to do more each day for our Earth was my inspiration for this coin.

Edited by Eartha

I will call Mike and see what is up, They show out of stack but if you click on the coin and go to the page for it, then click on the Reservations Closing - August 6th, 2009 link it carries you to a Reservations page,

I could be wrong, but when he first puts the coin up on his site, it takes a couple of days before they open for sales. I may have jumped the Gun. I'm sorry if I confused any one.

Any news on when these will be in ?

:blink:

I know you're waiting for them too, so we can complete our trade. :D

Pretty coin. I think y'all hid this forum post from me, because I missed out on these. Would love to get a set. Any chance?

I will probably have one left for trade. I don' know which one yet. I reserved one of each 'cause I couldn't decide which one I liked more. LOL

Any news on when these will be in ?

:laughing:

I know you're waiting for them too, so we can complete our trade. :laughing:

Pretty coin. I think y'all hid this forum post from me, because I missed out on these. Would love to get a set. Any chance?

I will probably have one left for trade. I don' know which one yet. I reserved one of each 'cause I couldn't decide which one I liked more. LOL

Great! Let me know when you have things sorted out. I'm interested!

~m.