Attention Lake Elmo, Mn area Geocachers

habu!

Hello,

I work with www.Playtimeinc.com out of Seattle, WA with corporate team building programs called Geoteaming. We host events all over the world but this time we are coming to the Lake Elmo area of Minnesota. The event is July 28th for 60 people. The start time is 12 noon and it will require about five hours of your time.

We will break the 60 people into teams of seven to nine each and they will have a completive/collaborative race to complete as many caches (specifically designed for this event at a local park not active caches on Geocaching.com). as possible in three hours with prizes for the best team, most photogenic team, and a collaborative prize for the entire company if they meet their MAIN Goal and maximize revenue for the day. I can tell you lots more about it later if you are interested in getting involved, but here is what I need right now.

I need one highly capable, energetic cacher who is comfortable working with technology to help us with the event. It isn't that you need to have LOTS of caches under your belt. It's that you need to work well unsupervised, be fair, positive, very dependable, like working with people, be a good listener, and love to have a great time sharing your love for geocaching.

1. You will help us set up the event before it starts.

2. You will help us train the participants on how to use a Garmin yellow Etrex, a Dell PPC, a 2-way radio, and a digital camera in less than 30 minutes.

3. You will be an EQUIPMENT EXPERT in the field during the game so it is a must that you are comfortable in that situation and be able to keep the teams mobile.

4. You will also be a safety monitor to keep people safe and having fun.

*You will NOT be part of a team, and must not help them cheat or give away answers. That would take away their learning experience that is designed into the course.

We will pay $50 (at the end of the event) You also get a white Geoteaming Polo shirt to keep.

Once the event is over we love to hear feedback and connect with people who want to help us with future events and if we use them again, the pay goes to $75, then to $100 for experienced techs.

Please make sure that you are physically able to handle the challenge of moving around the entire time with a team. LOTS of walking fast.

If you are available I need your REAL NAME, Your polo shirt size (they run large), your cell phone #, and a home # for a back up. if you have fun working with us, we like to store your name in our Geotech database to call for future events.

WARNING-- All participants (Geotechs and teams that are participating) must sign a waiver to participate. It's basically a 'you won't sue me if you get hurt running around Miami paper. If you can't sign the waiver, you can't play, sorry, that is just the way it is in our 'sue happy' world.

ALSO, this invite is specific to you, this is not a family event, it is a professional team building event. I can't tell you not to bring your spouse or kids obviously, but you will be agreeing to work and won't have time during the event for distractions. Events are very quick and fast paced, but they are loads of fun, I promise!

Thanks for you help, in advance and I look forward to hearing from you. I hope you are available to help!

Remember it's a week day, I know work days are harder to find people.

If you are interested please email me at bangel4228@msn.com.

My caching name is habu! (from San Diego) if you want to check my profile out on the geocaching website.

Hello,

I work with www.Playtimeinc.com out of Seattle, WA with corporate team building programs called Geoteaming. We host events all over the world but this time we are coming to the Lake Elmo area of Minnesota. The event is July 28th for 60 people. The start time is 12 noon and it will require about five hours of your time.

We will break the 60 people into teams of seven to nine each and they will have a completive/collaborative race to complete as many caches (specifically designed for this event at a local park not active caches on Geocaching.com). as possible in three hours with prizes for the best team, most photogenic team, and a collaborative prize for the entire company if they meet their MAIN Goal and maximize revenue for the day. I can tell you lots more about it later if you are interested in getting involved, but here is what I need right now.

I need one highly capable, energetic cacher who is comfortable working with technology to help us with the event. It isn't that you need to have LOTS of caches under your belt. It's that you need to work well unsupervised, be fair, positive, very dependable, like working with people, be a good listener, and love to have a great time sharing your love for geocaching.

1. You will help us set up the event before it starts.

2. You will help us train the participants on how to use a Garmin yellow Etrex, a Dell PPC, a 2-way radio, and a digital camera in less than 30 minutes.

3. You will be an EQUIPMENT EXPERT in the field during the game so it is a must that you are comfortable in that situation and be able to keep the teams mobile.

4. You will also be a safety monitor to keep people safe and having fun.

*You will NOT be part of a team, and must not help them cheat or give away answers. That would take away their learning experience that is designed into the course.

We will pay $50 (at the end of the event) You also get a white Geoteaming Polo shirt to keep.

Once the event is over we love to hear feedback and connect with people who want to help us with future events and if we use them again, the pay goes to $75, then to $100 for experienced techs.

Please make sure that you are physically able to handle the challenge of moving around the entire time with a team. LOTS of walking fast.

If you are available I need your REAL NAME, Your polo shirt size (they run large), your cell phone #, and a home # for a back up. if you have fun working with us, we like to store your name in our Geotech database to call for future events.

WARNING-- All participants (Geotechs and teams that are participating) must sign a waiver to participate. It's basically a 'you won't sue me if you get hurt running around Miami paper. If you can't sign the waiver, you can't play, sorry, that is just the way it is in our 'sue happy' world.

ALSO, this invite is specific to you, this is not a family event, it is a professional team building event. I can't tell you not to bring your spouse or kids obviously, but you will be agreeing to work and won't have time during the event for distractions. Events are very quick and fast paced, but they are loads of fun, I promise!

Thanks for you help, in advance and I look forward to hearing from you. I hope you are available to help!

Remember it's a week day, I know work days are harder to find people.

If you are interested please email me at bangel4228@msn.com.

My caching name is habu! (from San Diego) if you want to check my profile out on the geocaching website.

$50 (and a shirt!!) for a day's work for, to use your words, "EQUIPMENT EXPERT", from a for-profit company that hosts a team building experience for corporate executives? I'm not sure I could get the neighbor kid to mow my lawn for $50 these days, and I have a small lawn! IF they like your person, they *might* get a raise to $75, or even $100 bucks? That might buy me a yellow eTrex.

I personally think that you are way out of touch with your pay scale, but I did pass your request on to a friend that may be interested. Good luck.

PS: You may get more exposure by posting to WWW.MNGCA.ORG (Minnesota Geocaching Association.