Cointest: Name a Gnome

Tha Saint

My name is Jasper and I am on a mission. My owner is the Saint and I am a gnome so your mission for picking me up is to do one act of kindness. You can choose what ever you would like. It could be CITO, seeing a cache that needs a little TLC and sprucing it up, lending a helping hand to someone, the list could go on and on. I want to travel the world spreading kindness and hearing through the logs how one act of kindness, The Saint releasing me, can change the world. Once I have spread kindness around the world I would like to return to my owner The Saint. Kindness is such a simple thing but one that is often forgotten. Show your kindness, log your kindness, then place me a new cache, How do you say kindness in other languages? Place me in caches so I can find out.

Name: Forest P. Gnome! (P stands for padlock :( )

Mission: To spread knowlege to all human on how to protect animals, plants, forests, rivers, lakes, seas, how to keep the air and the water clean, how keep Earth alive and healthy!

It seams that many of you had forgoten these things, so I am here to remind you all that!

It is not too late! Help so Earth will not turn into a huge wasteland!

Keep Earth clean so we can enjoy life on it!

Earth does not belong to us! We belong to Earth!

Forest P. Gnome

Nimble Gnomes the name - having fun is the game.

TYep - that's me - Nimble P. Gnome - but my friends call me Nimby.

Well I'm on a mission to have fun with kids (of all ages actually - when you grow to be older than 150 years old as a gnome - all humans are actually kids :( ).

Well please take me with kids, to caches kids like and to places that kids would enjoy - I'd espeocailly like to go to fun fairs, play parks and anything else related to havign as much fun as possible. Please share your stories and pictures. I'd really love to meet up with young cachers too and see their logs.

Ok, the cointest has now ended. I will take some time to look over all of the posts and decide on a winner. Hopefully I will be able to post the winner tonight.

I thought I would take a quick look at all the posts and narrow it down to 2 or 3 and then make a decision. Well.... I was only able to narrow it down to 9 posts.. This is going to be harder than I thought. Alot of good ideas out there...

Ok, the cointest has now ended. I will take some time to look over all of the posts and decide on a winner. Hopefully I will be able to post the winner tonight.

I thought I would take a quick look at all the posts and narrow it down to 2 or 3 and then make a decision. Well.... I was only able to narrow it down to 9 posts.. This is going to be harder than I thought. Alot of good ideas out there...

:D What hepens if you like the name in one post and the mission in an other???

That will be harder... :P

Thank you for the cointest! It was a very nice one!!! I agree! Many great missions and names were posted! ;)

Edited by GATOULIS

That will be harder... :D

Thank you for the cointest! It was a very nice one!!! I agree! Many great missions and names were posted! ;)

Yes ive had that problem.. lol...

Yeah, a cool cointest, thanks! :P I think, we are all curious B)

Got it down to 3...

ummpf, forgot to post my idea... I would have called him or better her "Amelie" because of the movie "The Fabulous Destiny of Amélie Poulain".

"She persuades her father to follow his dream of touring the world by stealing his garden gnome and having an air-hostess friend send pictures of it from all over the world."

Mission would be to travel around and take pictures of famous places like this:

amelie%20gnome.jpg

BUT TOO LATE :D

That will be harder... :D

Yes ive had that problem.. lol...

Yeah, a cool cointest, thanks! :P I think, we are all curious B)

Got it down to 3...

Just send out three gnomes :D

Ok, we have a winner.. TEAM HARTSOCK (post #15) Gnummy the Gnome. Email me your info & ill get a coin in the mail to you.

When I had first read this post I didnt think it was an idea that I was going to pick.. But as I thought about it, I liked it more & more.. I think it will be interesting to see what kind of pictures people will post. Its an easy mission for cachers to come up with pictures of the Gnome doing crazy things, so I think I will get alot of feedback with it...

I have placed a new Gnome related cache in honor of sending off Gnummy into the wild. Here is a picture of the cache container. (Yes the Gnome is glued to the top of the container)

gnomecache.jpg

Here is a link to the cache page (it has not been published yet, i will be sending it in for review tonight, i dont know if you can view it yet) GC1W0BT

IF anyone would like to follow Gnummy on his travels, here is a link to his page, feel free to watchlist him. TB2PXJN

I would like to thank everyone who entered in this cointest. You guys really made it a tough choice to pick a winner..

My cache that Gnummy has been placed in is now published.. so Gnummy should be starting his travels & stunt footage shortly..

WOW! Congrats to the winner!!! :P

Great mission!!! :) Thank you for the cointest my friend!!!

Bon voyage Gnummy The Gnome!!! ;)

Hmm.... which were the other 2 you last choosed?? :D

Everyone in the room during the voting has been sworn to secrecy.. :unsure:

I have not heard from Team Hartsock yet - to claim their prize. (maybe on vacation?). Please contact me with your mailing info, thanks..

Gnummy started on his travels last week & has already started putting a highlight reel of stunt footage for the Hollywood big wigs..

a2d13d16-bd42-435e-8cb3-e5d1e5c5032e.jpg

Hanging upside down from a fishing hook is a nice start, but I think they're going to need to see more.. Good Luck Gnummy!!

Edited by Tha Saint

I have not heard from Team Hartsock yet - to claim their prize. (maybe on vacation?). Please contact me with your mailing info, thanks..

Gnummy started on his travels last week & has already started putting a highlight reel of stunt footage for the Hollywood big wigs..

a2d13d16-bd42-435e-8cb3-e5d1e5c5032e.jpg

Hanging upside down from a fishing hook is a nice start, but I think they're going to need to see more.. Good Luck Gnummy!!

:) WAIT....WHAT????? :lol::D I actually won one of these??? WOW....really? LOL!!!!!

I was away at camp and had just been erasing my email notifications from the forums I posted on. Neat. Thanks so much for the cointest. I'll be sending info right now!!!

Had to revive this thread just to show off the coin that The Saint sent me for this cointest. I was surprised at it and think it is a really neat little coin. Here he is alone and also in the clutches of Megatron, my latest TB that I am getting ready to send out.

IMG_1199.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

THANKS AGAIN to The Saint! Hope Gnummy has many long and fun adventures on his travels...