2 New Whitebear Coins - Oh-No & Last Bite

whitebear

Very Excited as I picked up my new coins fron Landsharkz last night The final 2 coins in what turned out to be the Bite me series.I will be posting pictures & prices tonight after work as I need to get out the door now.

:ph34r::ph34r:

A set of 4 would be great but it goes against my grain to remint things once they are sold out.But in saying that I do have a few (about 20 )of the Bite Me Again coins I found in a box they will be available at $12 .

:ph34r:

The Oh No coin is available in Black Nickel non glow or a 2 color glow in the dark (tongue glows in red) & in Antique silver non glow & glow in the dark 2 color .The coin is trackable & has it's own custom icon.Also the tracking numbers are nice & large.

The Last bite is available in the same colors as above and are also trackable & have their own custom icon .Even though the coin is smaller the tracking numbers on these are also large .

The 2 coin set s are in hand now & available for $19 shipping will be $2.50 for up to 4 coins (2-2 coin sets) anywhere in Canada or USA/

A set of 4 would be great but it goes against my grain to remint things once they are sold out.But in saying that I do have a few (about 20 )of the Bite Me Again coins I found in a box they will be available at $12 .

:ph34r:

The Oh No coin is available in Black Nickel non glow or a 2 color glow in the dark (tongue glows in red) & in Antique silver non glow & glow in the dark 2 color .The coin is trackable & has it's own custom icon.Also the tracking numbers are nice & large.

The Last bite is available in the same colors as above and are also trackable & have their own custom icon .Even though the coin is smaller the tracking numbers on these are also large .

The 2 coin set s are in hand now & available for $19 shipping will be $2.50 for up to 4 coins (2-2 coin sets) anywhere in Canada or USA/

I only see one photo. Can we see all the photos? Also get the specs... size, thickness.

Where and when can these be purchased?

$19 Canadian? Gotta specify!

Click on the link for the antique silver coin and then double click on the picture. A gallery of 19 pictures will open up...

Any way you could label the pictures as to which ones they are?

Edited by CLAMM

06 you had the normal coin, 07 one bite, 08 two bites... what's left of the coin fr 09? LOL! ;) I will certainly like to trade for one Peter and it was awesome to finally meet you and catch up with ya! :D

Hey it was really nice finally meeting you face to face too.No problem trading i may even be down in Seattle this weekend to take in a Ball game.Shoot me a pm peter@superdeal.net with a phone number . :P

Oh sure... announce this when we're all at a state park in Oregon getting drunk!... I mean... sharing caching stories and GPS tips.....

Great job on this one!

I always keep a couple aside for you !!!One of these days we are going to have to make it to that caching stories Gps tips thing (of course have the obligatory beer or 2 as well) :D

I Like it!....Gotta have, I have em all~ well, except these :D So there is a 3rd bite, there's 2 versions!!! DUDE~ We'll work somethin out! I gotsta square up the deal with ya on them BM's too :D These are COOL! :D