2 New Whitebear Coins - Oh-No & Last Bite

whitebear

A set of 4 would be great but it goes against my grain to remint things once they are sold out.But in saying that I do have a few (about 20 )of the Bite Me Again coins I found in a box they will be available at $12 .

:ph34r:

The Oh No coin is available in Black Nickel non glow or a 2 color glow in the dark (tongue glows in red) & in Antique silver non glow & glow in the dark 2 color .The coin is trackable & has it's own custom icon.Also the tracking numbers are nice & large.

The Last bite is available in the same colors as above and are also trackable & have their own custom icon .Even though the coin is smaller the tracking numbers on these are also large .

The 2 coin set s are in hand now & available for $19 shipping will be $2.50 for up to 4 coins (2-2 coin sets) anywhere in Canada or USA/

A set of 4 would be great but it goes against my grain to remint things once they are sold out.But in saying that I do have a few (about 20 )of the Bite Me Again coins I found in a box they will be available at $12 .

:ph34r:

The Oh No coin is available in Black Nickel non glow or a 2 color glow in the dark (tongue glows in red) & in Antique silver non glow & glow in the dark 2 color .The coin is trackable & has it's own custom icon.Also the tracking numbers are nice & large.

The Last bite is available in the same colors as above and are also trackable & have their own custom icon .Even though the coin is smaller the tracking numbers on these are also large .

The 2 coin set s are in hand now & available for $19 shipping will be $2.50 for up to 4 coins (2-2 coin sets) anywhere in Canada or USA/

I only see one photo. Can we see all the photos? Also get the specs... size, thickness.

Where and when can these be purchased?

$19 Canadian? Gotta specify!

06 you had the normal coin, 07 one bite, 08 two bites... what's left of the coin fr 09? LOL! ;) I will certainly like to trade for one Peter and it was awesome to finally meet you and catch up with ya! :D

Hey it was really nice finally meeting you face to face too.No problem trading i may even be down in Seattle this weekend to take in a Ball game.Shoot me a pm peter@superdeal.net with a phone number . :P

Oh sure... announce this when we're all at a state park in Oregon getting drunk!... I mean... sharing caching stories and GPS tips.....

Great job on this one!

I always keep a couple aside for you !!!One of these days we are going to have to make it to that caching stories Gps tips thing (of course have the obligatory beer or 2 as well) :D