NEW TO GC

CEASER69

I AM NEW TO GEOCACHING ALTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN USING MY GPS FOR SOMETIME AT MY CAMP AND OUT ATV RIDING.

MY FIRST LOOK AND FIND WAS TODAY HOWEVER I COULD NOT FIND HOW TO FILL OUT A LOG.

I FOUND IT AND JUST PUT MY EMAIL ON THE LOG, IT WAS BLANK SO I HAD NO OTHER EXAMPLES

IS THAT OK? IF NOT HOW DO YOU FILL OUT THE LOG?

THANKS

CEASER69

You've found the elusive First To Find (FTF). Usually, there will be many cachers signed in before you. You should sign it with your user name (Ceaser69) and date it. If the log is an actual log book, found in the larger caches, you are encouraged to write something about your geo-adventure. If the log is just a rolled up piece of paper, found in the micro caches, just your user name and date would do. Make sure you post your post on line.

You've found the elusive First To Find (FTF). Usually, there will be many cachers signed in before you. You should sign it with your user name (Ceaser69) and date it. If the log is an actual log book, found in the larger caches, you are encouraged to write something about your geo-adventure. If the log is just a rolled up piece of paper, found in the micro caches, just your user name and date would do. Make sure you post your post on line.

Unfortunatly not looks like it was just a new log book.

I AM NEW TO GEOCACHING ALTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN USING MY GPS FOR SOMETIME AT MY CAMP AND OUT ATV RIDING.

MY FIRST LOOK AND FIND WAS TODAY HOWEVER I COULD NOT FIND HOW TO FILL OUT A LOG.

I FOUND IT AND JUST PUT MY EMAIL ON THE LOG, IT WAS BLANK SO I HAD NO OTHER EXAMPLES

IS THAT OK? IF NOT HOW DO YOU FILL OUT THE LOG?

THANKS

CEASER69

THANKS TO ALL

IT WAS A MICRO WITH A NEW LOG SHEET. I DID POST IT ON LINE THAT I FOUND IT.

BUT I WAS NOT SURE HOW TO FILL IT OUT. I GUESS THE FIRST ONE(OR SEVERAL) IS THE LEARNING CURVE. THE SEARCH WAS NOT HARD BUT IT WAS COOL AND EXCITING TO FIND.

LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE