Ammo Cans

Berta Nick Zoey

If anyone wants any 50 cal ammo cans I have several hundred!!

Im asking 7.50 per can. Thanks

Nick

I might be interested in a couple of them... but the question begs, how do you end up with several hundred 50 cal ammo cans?

I imagine he won another online auction for them.

Nick

I might be interested in a couple of them... but the question begs, how do you end up with several hundred 50 cal ammo cans?

You can find them all over the place!

Just look at a website called geocaching.com

It will tell you where to to look for ammo cans! :ph34r:

Edited by GrnXnham

I attempted to add an image, but am having problems figuring out how. Anyone give me a pointer on this?

I tried to link to the URL of where the image is located and that didnt work.

I am also going to adjust the pricing on these based on the fact that there is competition to sell these.

I am asking 6.50 per can.

We can also discuss delivery!

Well, The very next day after unloading all of those cans into THAT part of the garage, I moved them all into the 3rd garage bay. The door to that doesnt get opened too much. But if you were to look in that garage now, its floor to ceiling end to end solid cans. These things are going. Ive already gotten rid of close to 100 of them so it wont take Too long.

Well, The very next day after unloading all of those cans into THAT part of the garage, I moved them all into the 3rd garage bay. The door to that doesnt get opened too much. But if you were to look in that garage now, its floor to ceiling end to end solid cans. These things are going. Ive already gotten rid of close to 100 of them so it wont take Too long.

I am in spokane and I will take 10 of them if you have someone headed to the area. my email is powercom.inc@gmail.com

I am in spokane and I will take 10 of them if you have someone headed to the area. my email is powercom.inc@gmail.com

You could rent a table at one or both of the local WAC Gun Show.

I've been to the one in Monroe several times, and while there are sometimes vendors there that have ammo cans, they seem to run out early.

Especially since the surplus store in Monroe is asking $14.99 for .30 cal cans and $24.99 for .50 cal cans.

Interestingly, The past weekends Cache Machine in Tri-Cities, had only 1 ammo can hide if I recall.

I remember when I placed my very first cache 3 years ago. It too was a micro in the woods. And being new to the hobby, several people mentioned that I should have placed the biggest container the area would/could support. Times have changed, I guess.

Having this many cans will give me a lot of opportunities to place them in the hills and woods around the area. Of course, I dont plan on putting out several hundred caches any time soon.

Nick

Don't you know you're supposed to trade for the stuff INSIDE of them, not for the cans themselves?

I saw a cache the other day without a container, Now I know where it went. :)

I might take some. Let me check with "the boss" on this one.

We live pretty close by and go caching in Maple Valley periodically.

Ive still got a bunch of 50 cal cans if anyone needs/wants any.

Thanks

Nick

Id like one or two to help Thing One and Thing Two build their first caches, but it's likely going to have to wait a couple more weeks until we get closer to the holidays, should you still have a garage full.