Trouble receiving All Finds PQ

Monkeybrad

Anyone else having trouble getting their all finds PQ? Mine shows that it has run, but I am not receiving it in an email. I have checked the likely problems, but it does not appear to be lost in my email system or flagged as junk, etc. I have been having trouble receiving it for a few weeks. Just want to see if I am the only one.

Anyone else having trouble getting their all finds PQ? Mine shows that it has run, but I am not receiving it in an email. I have checked the likely problems, but it does not appear to be lost in my email system or flagged as junk, etc. I have been having trouble receiving it for a few weeks. Just want to see if I am the only one.

I got mine in about 30 seconds. But since I have about 5% the # of finds you have, that could be the difference.

Actually, maybe your e-mail provider is rejecting the e-mail because the attachment is too large. Mine's about 360KB zipped, yours (assuming linear relationship, etc.) should be around 7 MB.

I got mine in about 30 seconds. But since I have about 5% the # of finds you have, that could be the difference.

Actually, maybe your e-mail provider is rejecting the e-mail because the attachment is too large. Mine's about 360KB zipped, yours (assuming linear relationship, etc.) should be around 7 MB.

I'll have to agree with this assesment. Try a gmail account - those seem to work well for most Geocaching related emails.

Anyone else having trouble getting their all finds PQ? Mine shows that it has run, but I am not receiving it in an email.

Same problem here! :(

I tried 3 differents email addresses (internet provider, hotmail and gmail) and nothing come thtrough!

Any other suggestions?

I am really sad it is not working because we are leaving for WaltDisney in 3 days leaving by car from Canada and we wanted to do geocaching on our way over there but, I have 0 PQ received so far :ph34r:

What should we do???

I've tried doing just a regular PQ both yesterday and today and I never got it.

I used two different email accounts and it didn't work for either.

I've never had trouble before - it's always worked.

I checked my email around 9 AM this morning, and I had about 5 PQ's come through

that should have come through Wednesday or Thursday.

Not sure why I didn't get them over the last few days, but they ALL came this morning.

Either the system was backed up or they are getting lost somewhere in computer-limbo.