Groundspeak Forum - PHP error

infiniteMPG

Was just doing a refresh on the forum pages and it seemed to sort of freeze up and then got the following error :

PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 45 seconds exceeded in E:\Inetpub\forums\GC\ips_kernel\class_db_mysql.php on line 457 PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 45 seconds exceeded in E:\Inetpub\forums\GC\sources\ipsclass.php on line 1111

Just thought I'd pass that along.

Frequent error. Although much better than it was just a few weeks ago. :lol:
As long as it's not about to start a fire in some office building then we'll just learn to live with it for now... ;)
There are plans to replace the over taxed forum software.
If you didn't mind the government owning 60% of Groundspeak and replacing all the management, I know where you could pickup around $95.7 billion... :(
There are plans to replace the over taxed forum software.
If you didn't mind the government owning 60% of Groundspeak and replacing all the management, I know where you could pickup around $95.7 billion... :(

Then can I be the caching czar??? Pretty please :lol:

Then can I be the caching czar??? Pretty please :(
Only if you have less then 2 finds, you use a Garmin 100AVD that runs off of potato batteries, you think the internet is what catches the fish that get past the outternet, and the only travel bugs you know about are what you got that one summer in Mexico... then YOU HAVE THE JOB!!! :lol:
Then can I be the caching czar??? Pretty please :lol:
Only if you have less then 2 finds, you use a Garmin 100AVD that runs off of potato batteries, you think the internet is what catches the fish that get past the outternet, and the only travel bugs you know about are what you got that one summer in Mexico... then YOU HAVE THE JOB!!! :)

Darn, I am over-qualified for this job :(

I think another qualification needs to be if you owe back taxes as well :mad:

Well good luck to who ever gets appointed to be czar ;)

Just to be on topic a little, the forums are working good this afternoon.

Darn, I am over-qualified for this job :(

I think another qualification needs to be if you owe back taxes as well :) Well good luck to who ever gets appointed to be czar ;)

You really mean that whomever gets appointed czar you hope they are weak enough to knock off in a geocaching coup, right? :mad:
Just to be on topic a little, the forums are working good this afternoon.
The PHP error I got was today.... :lol: