HELP

Camper Gal

I am loged in on my wife User name. I can not log in with mine. If I click forgot pass word it e-mails me a User name and password but it will not work. I have e-mailed a moderator and one to Admin with no answer. So I guess no one cares about the new guy. :o I have more ??? than answers.

Camper Guy

There is a bug when two accounts use the same email address. Try logging into the forums with your username but your wife's password.

I got Username or password incorrect

We have separate email address and separate computers. Right now I am on my computer and logged in to GC.com with my username and password then went to the Forum with her username & password.

Tom

There is a bug when two accounts use the same email address. Try logging into the forums with your username but your wife's password.

I got Username or password incorrect

We have separate email address and separate computers. Right now I am on my computer and logged in to GC.com with my username and password then went to the Forum with her username & password.

Tom

I have e-mailed a moderator and one to Admin with no answer this was on 7/8 :(

Have I posted this in the right place if not will someone move it??

Edited by Camper Gal

FYI, there is no record of an email from you to Groundspeak. What email address did you use?

OK I have a ( & ) in the password, but the system took it when I register, because when I click (Forgot password) it sent Camper Guy and a password.

The e-mail was sent by clicking on My Assistant and then admin.

Edited by Camper Gal

OK I have a ( & ) in the password, but the system took it when I register, because when I click (Forgot password) it sent Camper Guy and a password.

The forum software is separate from Geocaching.com and we have no control over these sorts of elements of its functionality. Just try changing your password on Geocaching.com and then try logging in here again.

The e-mail was sent by clicking on My Assistant and then admin.

You are best off contacting Groundspeak directly with issues - contact@geocaching.com.