Lost TB in Wellington

The Jones'

My TB TB27H4Z : Brian's Yellow Porsche Racing TB has gone missing after being picked up by tui & fantail from GC1KJT8 : Lock your Gaol in Wellington on 1/15/2009

I've tried sending emails but they don't reply, it seem they haven't done any caching since the end of January '09

I'd appreciate it if anyone who might know them could get in touch and give them a friendly nudge to either place my TB in a cache or let me know they've lost it.

Any help appreciated

The Jones

(England)

I have posted this on the GPS.org.nz site, where most New Zealand cachers hang out.

Hopefully someone may know Tui and Fantail.

See ya....Gary

My TB TB27H4Z : Brian's Yellow Porsche Racing TB has gone missing after being picked up by tui & fantail from GC1KJT8 : Lock your Gaol in Wellington on 1/15/2009

I've tried sending emails but they don't reply, it seem they haven't done any caching since the end of January '09

I'd appreciate it if anyone who might know them could get in touch and give them a friendly nudge to either place my TB in a cache or let me know they've lost it.

Any help appreciated

The Jones

(England)