Dilemma with a TB

dad-and-ash

If I have the right bug it looks like you did a Grab after your Discover. Good, Thank you.

It doesn't look like it's been re-released so I would send an email to the owner saying that you found the bug and plan on moving it along. Wait a week to see if they respond with some other type of instructions. Otherwise you are good to go.

If I have the right bug it looks like you did a Grab after your Discover. Good, Thank you.

It doesn't look like it's been re-released so I would send an email to the owner saying that you found the bug and plan on moving it along. Wait a week to see if they respond with some other type of instructions. Otherwise you are good to go.

After talking about it we did indeed do the grab. We've also emailed the owner of it asking her what she would like us to do with it. She happens to live, according to the city listed on her profile, about 15 miles or less from us. We said we can get it to her if she would like us to. At least common sense did prevail on our end, and we ended up doing the right thing. Thanks again BD!